Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- I bought an antique wedding band from Gesner online, and I could not be happier with the experience. Price was great, customer service was top notch, communication excellent, and shipping very fast! I would encourage anyone to buy with confidence from Gesner. I know I will again in the future. Review by Daniel (Posted on 7/26/2013)
- Great customer service! The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable! Review by Mary S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
I received the ring safe and sound. It was a pleasure dealing with you and I would definitely purchase from you again.
Thanks and have a good one.
Review by Mike N. (Posted on 4/4/2012)
- Our experience with Gesner Estate Jewelry was just wonderful. Thank you so much for your exceptional customer service, your patience with our million questions, and the quality of the ring you sold us. We love it, it has far exceeded expectations, and it will be a ring we enjoy for years and years to come. I would recommend buying from here any day! Review by Stephanie Rubesh (Posted on 12/16/2013)
Having purchased a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring from Australia I could not be happier, the ring is as described, came with a valuation certificate and is stunning. The communication during the purchase was amazing. Recommended to all.
MD Review by Marita (Posted on 10/3/2013)
- My vintage (almost antique) Art Deco diamond and sapphire engagement ring is from Gesner Estate Jewelers. I've worn it for over two years and have yet to see one I love, or even like, better. It was not the most expensive ring in their collection, by far. However, the Old European-cut center diamond and the delicate platinum filigree setting, accented with seven square cut sapphires and 14 smaller round diamonds, make for an exquisite and unique piece. Their on-staff professional jeweler sized the ring up from a 6 to an 8.5, extending the carved "wheat" pattern down the shank, perfectly matching the original. The condition of the ring, described as "excellent," was right on the money. The personal service, directly from Mr. Gesner and his daughter via telephone and email, was superb. This company is one of impeccable integrity that inspired the highest degree of confidence in this buyer. They have my *unqualified* endorsement. - Patricia A. Gallagher Review by Patricia A. Gallagher (Posted on 9/21/2013)
- I want to thank you all so much for fixing my art deco engagement ring. Boris (hopefully I spelled your name right) Is a miracle worker. It means so much to me that you were able without hesitation to bring it back to life! I had been told by SO many other jewelers that it could not be fixed but Gesner not only fixed it but made it look better than I ever imagined it would! I am so grateful to have found Gesner. Thank you immensely. It means the world to me. Review by December J. (Posted on 6/26/2012)
- Frank & Shanel, I received my ring last week and it is absolutely GORGEOUS. I love it. It is STUNNING. Thank you very much! Review by Lisa P. (Posted on 7/8/2014)
- I highly recommend GESNER'S jewelry for any type of stones or watches. I recently traded in my Rolex towards another Rolex, and felt honestly that I got a great deal. Thank You, Frank for being the professional you are! Review by Chris B. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My wife absolutely loves her ring! Review by Luke W. (Posted on 2/22/2012)