Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- My boyfriend and I had been searching for a long time for an antique engagement ring but were unable to find anything that quite fit the bill. We live in Michigan and just happened to stumble upon the Gesner website. After a simple search, we found two rings that we absolutely loved. We were nervous about ordering something without seeing it but after working with Erik via email, he helped us decide between the two and put our minds at ease. The ring arrived today and it is even more beautiful that we had thought. We could not be happier! Review by Jacqueline (Posted on 7/11/2013)
- Thank you for the wonderful service and quick delivery. The ring was even more beautiful than I imagined and I wouldn't hesitate to return in the future. Review by Andrew F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I ordered a ring online from Gesner's website. Due to me not being from the states, there were some issues with the Paypal payment, and when I contacted Gesner they were very helpful. The actual item I bought was stunning, and the description of the item was accurate. I also got a nice gift box and a certificate. I very much recommend Gesner Estate Jewelry. Review by Martin A. (Posted on 7/25/2014)
- This was the first time I ever bought anything from Gesner. The ring exceeded my expectations. I never thought about buying estate jewelry, now that's all I'm going to buy, you just can't beat the value, needless to say I'm a very satisfied customer. Review by Cary & Deb (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Every previous comment made by customers are absolutely true. When I received the ring, it was exactly as described and the appearance was much better than pictured. The staff couldn't have been any more helpful and considerate. Review by Clint H. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Extremely happy with my purchase! I will shop with you all again in the future! Review by Sheila K. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I am overwhelmed with my bracelet. I have had so many compliments! My shopping experience at Gesner's was exceptional! Review by Mary R. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I picked up my ring this morning from customs in Australia "How beautiful " I had it booked in at a gemologist just for peace of mind that same day and well let me tell you it's worth a lot more here than in the US. You have no idea how happy I am. Thank you for your wonderful service and thank you for my AMAZING 1930s diamond ring x Review by Jude (Posted on 9/24/2013)
I have to say, the pictures on your website did not do the ring justice. It
was far more beautiful than I expected! Review by Dan D. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I couldn't be any happier with the truly amazing service (and perfect antique engagement ring)! Erik and Frank have been so wonderful, answering my after hours frantic e-mails and taking care of everything, even paying for my return shipping, when I needed my ring re-sized. They have made buying jewelry on-line as easy as possible. They have absolutely gone above and beyond do make me a VERY happy customer! Do NOT hesitate to buy here...you will NOT be disappointed! A++ Review by Kara C. (Posted on 5/7/2012)