Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- My vintage (almost antique) Art Deco diamond and sapphire engagement ring is from Gesner Estate Jewelers. I've worn it for over two years and have yet to see one I love, or even like, better. It was not the most expensive ring in their collection, by far. However, the Old European-cut center diamond and the delicate platinum filigree setting, accented with seven square cut sapphires and 14 smaller round diamonds, make for an exquisite and unique piece. Their on-staff professional jeweler sized the ring up from a 6 to an 8.5, extending the carved "wheat" pattern down the shank, perfectly matching the original. The condition of the ring, described as "excellent," was right on the money. The personal service, directly from Mr. Gesner and his daughter via telephone and email, was superb. This company is one of impeccable integrity that inspired the highest degree of confidence in this buyer. They have my *unqualified* endorsement. - Patricia A. Gallagher Review by Patricia A. Gallagher (Posted on 9/21/2013)
- nice articles Review by jordan iv (Posted on 2/28/2015)
- I was initially pretty nervous about buying a wedding band online, but I knew I wanted an estate piece and no nearby stores had anything that caught my eye. I found the ring of my dreams on Gesner's website. They were easy to work with online and over the phone, they were willing to negotiate on price, and they were able to re-size an eternity band that no other jeweler could. I just got married with my Gesner wedding band this weekend and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Erik! Review by Emily F. (Posted on 12/18/2012)
- I ordered a ring online from Gesner's website. Due to me not being from the states, there were some issues with the Paypal payment, and when I contacted Gesner they were very helpful. The actual item I bought was stunning, and the description of the item was accurate. I also got a nice gift box and a certificate. I very much recommend Gesner Estate Jewelry. Review by Martin A. (Posted on 7/25/2014)
- I bought an antique wedding band from Gesner online, and I could not be happier with the experience. Price was great, customer service was top notch, communication excellent, and shipping very fast! I would encourage anyone to buy with confidence from Gesner. I know I will again in the future. Review by Daniel (Posted on 7/26/2013)
- I couldn't be any happier with the truly amazing service (and perfect antique engagement ring)! Erik and Frank have been so wonderful, answering my after hours frantic e-mails and taking care of everything, even paying for my return shipping, when I needed my ring re-sized. They have made buying jewelry on-line as easy as possible. They have absolutely gone above and beyond do make me a VERY happy customer! Do NOT hesitate to buy here...you will NOT be disappointed! A++ Review by Kara C. (Posted on 5/7/2012)
- My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Gesner's and we were very satisfied with the quality and communication provided. I decided to order my wedding band from Gesner's too and am just as happy with it. Thank you! Review by Kimberly B. (Posted on 5/12/2013)
- I found a beautiful antique bangle at the Gesner store in Tampa. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with the experience, as I had been looking for quite some time. I started my shopping quest with looking on the Gesner website first before going into the store, which did save alot of time. Review by Rebecca S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My friend and I went in to look at engagement rings to show our boyfriends what we wanted. Valarie was very patient with us and I found a ring I was in love with. She was very helpful with my now fiance and I could not be happier. I can't wait to go in to shop for my wedding band! Review by Tara (Posted on 6/4/2012)
- Thank you for the wonderful service and quick delivery. The ring was even more beautiful than I imagined and I wouldn't hesitate to return in the future. Review by Andrew F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)