Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- This was the first time I ever bought anything from Gesner. The ring exceeded my expectations. I never thought about buying estate jewelry, now that's all I'm going to buy, you just can't beat the value, needless to say I'm a very satisfied customer. Review by Cary & Deb (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Two years ago, when my husband returned from Iraq, he offered to buy me a wedding ring to go with the engagement ring I already had. I looked into it and found out getting a custom made band for the ring I already had would cost as much as the higher carat weight engagement ring I had. It was never that comfortable anyway, so I started looking at vintage rings with comfortable bands. We found the perfect Art Deco era ring at Gesner for a very reasonable price.
It is comfortable and the old European cut diamond in the center is amazingly beautiful. I was impressed by the wide selection of vintage jewelry Gesner had to offer as well as pleased with the polite salestaff. I would highly recommend this store to anyone seeking vintage jewelry and a pleasant purchasing experience. Review by Amy B (Posted on 8/25/2013)
- I found the perfect diamond ring for my wife at Gesners. We were celebrating our 10th Anniversary. I knew she would love a larger diamond and I went to the Largo store first and had an informative lesson on buying diamonds from Elaine. I then found the diamond ring in the Tampa store with the help of a great staff, especially Matthew. It was a pleasure shopping at both stores. Review by Andrew T. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Extremely happy with my purchase! I will shop with you all again in the future! Review by Sheila K. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Thank you for the wonderful service and quick delivery. The ring was even more beautiful than I imagined and I wouldn't hesitate to return in the future. Review by Andrew F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Thank you for helping make my dreams come true! The ring is absolutely beautiful! It is more than I ever dreamed of or could ask for. I have never been so happy and I am so glad you had a part in making me so happy. I can't wait to come in and look at bands! Thank you again! Review by Rachael D. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I highly recommend GESNER'S jewelry for any type of stones or watches. I recently traded in my Rolex towards another Rolex, and felt honestly that I got a great deal. Thank You, Frank for being the professional you are! Review by Chris B. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
I wanted to send a belated though enthusiastic thank you for all your assistance in finding the perfect engagement ring for my wife-to-be. I had a seemingly endless litany of questions and what turned out to be unfounded concerns, and you were generous with your time addressing all of my queries. You were also right when you noted that photos simply didn't do the ring justice – a sentiment my fiancee and all those who have seen the ring echo! The engagement ring is absolutely beautiful! Thanks again!
Ivan Review by Ivan (Posted on 7/9/2013)
- The ring arrived today and it is just stunning in person. My partner just loves it and she is absolutely delighted. Thank you for such a smooth transaction and we look forward to doing future business with you. Review by Graham (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My ring is stunning. Simply perfect! We had been searching for such a long time for my engagement ring when we found the Gesner website. We were a bit nervous buying something so expensive off the Net, but Gesner makes the experience smooth and from the minute I first phoned them I felt complete confidence. The photos and the ability to zoom in close is a wonderful feature they offer on their site, but my ring in person was just beyond anything I could imagine. All I can say is that I am thrilled to have found Gesner and they will be my first and more than likely only stop when buying jewelry! Review by Brandi H. (Posted on 1/11/2013)