Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- I bought an antique wedding band from Gesner online, and I could not be happier with the experience. Price was great, customer service was top notch, communication excellent, and shipping very fast! I would encourage anyone to buy with confidence from Gesner. I know I will again in the future. Review by Daniel (Posted on 7/26/2013)
- Gesner was great! I was nervous to buy an engagement ring online, but it got here and not only was it prettier than the pictures, it checked out to be exactly what Gesner said it was. Thanks guys! Review by Brandy G. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Every previous comment made by customers are absolutely true. When I received the ring, it was exactly as described and the appearance was much better than pictured. The staff couldn't have been any more helpful and considerate. Review by Clint H. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
To the entire Gesner team,
I want to extend a very sincere thank you for all that you have done on my behalf. My diamond and ruby eternity ring is exquisite, made even more so by Valerie and Sherrie's enthusiasm, above and beyond customer service, attention to detail and patience as I worked my way through the myriad of decisions. Your jeweler has achieved a masterful level of his art and it showed stunningly in his work. I thank you also for the thorough appraisal. Review by Valerie J. (Posted on 6/12/2012)
- Thank you for helping us pick out the perfect wedding bands! Review by Griffin Z. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I found a beautiful antique bangle at the Gesner store in Tampa. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with the experience, as I had been looking for quite some time. I started my shopping quest with looking on the Gesner website first before going into the store, which did save alot of time. Review by Rebecca S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Thank you Gesner family for delivering a rare peace of mind and an approachable professionalism that is
hard to find anywhere. The Gesners' service and their one of a kind engagement ring proved to surpass all that everyone assured. By far the most pleasant transaction I have ever made...period. This review is more than an endorsement, it is a public service announcement to the next trembling bachelor trying to get the job done right when there is only one chance to do so. Review by Henry J. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My vintage (almost antique) Art Deco diamond and sapphire engagement ring is from Gesner Estate Jewelers. I've worn it for over two years and have yet to see one I love, or even like, better. It was not the most expensive ring in their collection, by far. However, the Old European-cut center diamond and the delicate platinum filigree setting, accented with seven square cut sapphires and 14 smaller round diamonds, make for an exquisite and unique piece. Their on-staff professional jeweler sized the ring up from a 6 to an 8.5, extending the carved "wheat" pattern down the shank, perfectly matching the original. The condition of the ring, described as "excellent," was right on the money. The personal service, directly from Mr. Gesner and his daughter via telephone and email, was superb. This company is one of impeccable integrity that inspired the highest degree of confidence in this buyer. They have my *unqualified* endorsement. - Patricia A. Gallagher Review by Patricia A. Gallagher (Posted on 9/21/2013)
- We had looked for months for a very special ring. When I saw the photo of the ring, I knew it was the one! When we called for information about the ring, it was an excellent experience. They provided us with a great deal of information in a very friendly, helpful way. When we received the ring, it was exactly as described, EXCEPT, it was even more beautiful than I imagined that it would be. We would definitely purchase from them again. Highly recommended, very trustworthy. Review by L A (Posted on 9/22/2013)
I wanted to reach out to say Thank You for all your help!
Sam proposed a week ago yesterday in Central Park, New York City and we could not be happier. The ring is absolutely stunning and beyond anything I could have hoped for. I can't believe how much he went through to find it! But I am so glad he found it with you, Thank you for taking such good care of us, with all the questions and fittings and shippings, and for being so prompt about sending it back after sizing! Sam went to the post office yesterday to pick it up and now it's back on my finger, a perfect fit.
I'm not sure if Sam told you, but we went to college in St Petersburg, FL and we would frequently drive up to Westshore Plaza in Tampa for a nice day of shopping. I really like that the ring connects to us in that way, we have been together for over 9 years now and we spent a large amount of that time in Florida, I'm so glad that we have a piece that symbolizes our time there and our devotion to one another.
It means a lot to have such great support during this time of excitement and change, thank you.
Gabrielle Kan (& Samuel Murphy) Review by Gabrielle K. (Posted on 3/28/2013)