Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- Thank you for helping us pick out the perfect wedding bands! Review by Griffin Z. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Thank you for helping make my dreams come true! The ring is absolutely beautiful! It is more than I ever dreamed of or could ask for. I have never been so happy and I am so glad you had a part in making me so happy. I can't wait to come in and look at bands! Thank you again! Review by Rachael D. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I couldn't be any happier with the truly amazing service (and perfect antique engagement ring)! Erik and Frank have been so wonderful, answering my after hours frantic e-mails and taking care of everything, even paying for my return shipping, when I needed my ring re-sized. They have made buying jewelry on-line as easy as possible. They have absolutely gone above and beyond do make me a VERY happy customer! Do NOT hesitate to buy here...you will NOT be disappointed! A++ Review by Kara C. (Posted on 5/7/2012)
- I recently visited Gesner in the hopes of finding the perfect setting for the diamonds I've collected from family pieces of jewelry. Sean assisted me in finding the perfect setting and the folks at Gesner created a beautiful ring for me. I love what Gesner's fabulous staff had hand-made for me, and I will visit again in the near future to plan my next piece of jewelry. Thank you to everyone at Gesner for a wonderful experience! Review by Lisa C. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- For my 10th Anniversary my husband said I could get a antique wedding ring like I had always wanted. I spent months searching online for the perfect one. I viewed many rings on the Gesner website but I was very nervous about buying an antique ring online. However, the staff at Gesner was very helpful, friendly and professional. The response from the company was always prompt either by email or phone. I was so pleased with the high level of customer service! Then I received the ring and it was more beautiful than what it looked like in the pictures. I am so pleased with my ring and look forward to wearing it for many years to come. I would highly recommend Gesner Estate Jewelry!!! If you are nervous about buying online just call them, the staff is amazing! I also want to personally thank Erik who was very knowledgeable and helpful through the whole process with me. Furthermore with his professionalism is what made me choose Gesner! Review by Valerie P. (Posted on 8/15/2012)
- I was initially pretty nervous about buying a wedding band online, but I knew I wanted an estate piece and no nearby stores had anything that caught my eye. I found the ring of my dreams on Gesner's website. They were easy to work with online and over the phone, they were willing to negotiate on price, and they were able to re-size an eternity band that no other jeweler could. I just got married with my Gesner wedding band this weekend and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Erik! Review by Emily F. (Posted on 12/18/2012)
- I want to thank you all so much for fixing my art deco engagement ring. Boris (hopefully I spelled your name right) Is a miracle worker. It means so much to me that you were able without hesitation to bring it back to life! I had been told by SO many other jewelers that it could not be fixed but Gesner not only fixed it but made it look better than I ever imagined it would! I am so grateful to have found Gesner. Thank you immensely. It means the world to me. Review by December J. (Posted on 6/26/2012)
- What a great experience! I went in to browse and found a ring I HAD to have. The staff was so helpful and didn't pressure me one bit. I slept on the decision a few days. When I went back in I talked with quit a few people in the store. Finally I took the plunge and bought it. I couldn't be happier and get a LOT of compliments. I would recommend this store for their knowledge, even if you don't want an antique style jewelry; they have lots of other pieces too. Go in and chat; you will learn a lot about jewelry! Review by Melissa S. (Posted on 10/22/2012)
- What a phenomenal experience! Great service, amazing options... My ring & band were sized right away... & I couldn't be happier! The ring is gorgeous, one of a kind! I am the luckiest girl in the world... Thank you Gesner! Review by Jessica S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My wife absolutely loves her ring! Review by Luke W. (Posted on 2/22/2012)