Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- What a phenomenal experience! Great service, amazing options... My ring & band were sized right away... & I couldn't be happier! The ring is gorgeous, one of a kind! I am the luckiest girl in the world... Thank you Gesner! Review by Jessica S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I found a beautiful antique bangle at the Gesner store in Tampa. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with the experience, as I had been looking for quite some time. I started my shopping quest with looking on the Gesner website first before going into the store, which did save alot of time. Review by Rebecca S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My ring is stunning. Simply perfect! We had been searching for such a long time for my engagement ring when we found the Gesner website. We were a bit nervous buying something so expensive off the Net, but Gesner makes the experience smooth and from the minute I first phoned them I felt complete confidence. The photos and the ability to zoom in close is a wonderful feature they offer on their site, but my ring in person was just beyond anything I could imagine. All I can say is that I am thrilled to have found Gesner and they will be my first and more than likely only stop when buying jewelry! Review by Brandi H. (Posted on 1/11/2013)
- Elaine, Ken, and Shanel were a superb help to me...in helping make such beautiful gifts for my fiance, mother and mother-in-law! I thank you very much and look forward to seeing you again. Review by George S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I recently visited Gesner in the hopes of finding the perfect setting for the diamonds I've collected from family pieces of jewelry. Sean assisted me in finding the perfect setting and the folks at Gesner created a beautiful ring for me. I love what Gesner's fabulous staff had hand-made for me, and I will visit again in the near future to plan my next piece of jewelry. Thank you to everyone at Gesner for a wonderful experience! Review by Lisa C. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I was initially pretty nervous about buying a wedding band online, but I knew I wanted an estate piece and no nearby stores had anything that caught my eye. I found the ring of my dreams on Gesner's website. They were easy to work with online and over the phone, they were willing to negotiate on price, and they were able to re-size an eternity band that no other jeweler could. I just got married with my Gesner wedding band this weekend and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Erik! Review by Emily F. (Posted on 12/18/2012)
- Thank you for helping us pick out the perfect wedding bands! Review by Griffin Z. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I came across the Gesner website looking for antique engagement rings. Their online photos show the beautiful detail of the rings that are in-store. The ring that I purchased was exactly how it looked online. The staff was friendly and helpful. The jeweler did an amazing job sizing the ring. Thank you for the wonderful experience! Review by Amy M. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Every previous comment made by customers are absolutely true. When I received the ring, it was exactly as described and the appearance was much better than pictured. The staff couldn't have been any more helpful and considerate. Review by Clint H. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Frank & Shanel, I received my ring last week and it is absolutely GORGEOUS. I love it. It is STUNNING. Thank you very much! Review by Lisa P. (Posted on 7/8/2014)