Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- Thank you for the wonderful service and quick delivery. The ring was even more beautiful than I imagined and I wouldn't hesitate to return in the future. Review by Andrew F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Two years ago, when my husband returned from Iraq, he offered to buy me a wedding ring to go with the engagement ring I already had. I looked into it and found out getting a custom made band for the ring I already had would cost as much as the higher carat weight engagement ring I had. It was never that comfortable anyway, so I started looking at vintage rings with comfortable bands. We found the perfect Art Deco era ring at Gesner for a very reasonable price.
It is comfortable and the old European cut diamond in the center is amazingly beautiful. I was impressed by the wide selection of vintage jewelry Gesner had to offer as well as pleased with the polite salestaff. I would highly recommend this store to anyone seeking vintage jewelry and a pleasant purchasing experience. Review by Amy B (Posted on 8/25/2013)
- I found the perfect diamond ring for my wife at Gesners. We were celebrating our 10th Anniversary. I knew she would love a larger diamond and I went to the Largo store first and had an informative lesson on buying diamonds from Elaine. I then found the diamond ring in the Tampa store with the help of a great staff, especially Matthew. It was a pleasure shopping at both stores. Review by Andrew T. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Thank you so much for being flexible with payment options, and for your great service during the process. I'm so happy we stumbled across you guys online, and will be constantly recommending you to friends and family going forward; for the rest of our lives, really, because everyone will want to know where we found this beautiful ring. We were first amazed at your great selection, warranty, and great 'extras' (lifetime sizing, etc), but were absolutely sold after the prompt and personal attention we received after making an offer on the ring. We both work in service and don't have much disposable income, but knowing and working in the industry gives us a deep appreciation for people and companies who take the extra time and care to make something like this work. Thank you again for curating a selection of such special products, and for taking such good care of us strangers from Michigan, we couldn't be happier to have found this ring. Review by Pete & Taylor (Posted on 5/1/2014)
- I purchased a wonderful vintage engagement ring for my fiance from Frank and his excellent staff and this past Saturday, I presented it to my bride-to-be. I can't tell you how helpful Frank and his team were in my purchase decision and the ring was perfect too. Many thanks to them and a shameless self-promotion along with more information about my experience with Gesner are at: ericandmandee.com Review by Eric M. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- We had looked for months for a very special ring. When I saw the photo of the ring, I knew it was the one! When we called for information about the ring, it was an excellent experience. They provided us with a great deal of information in a very friendly, helpful way. When we received the ring, it was exactly as described, EXCEPT, it was even more beautiful than I imagined that it would be. We would definitely purchase from them again. Highly recommended, very trustworthy. Review by L A (Posted on 9/22/2013)
- Customer service is excellent. Staff is extremely friendly. Great people to do business with. Review by Abraham S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Thank you Frank!
The ring is much more beautiful than the photos. It will
always be very special to me, even though my husband
didn't make it to our anniversary in a few weeks. Review by Sarah L. (Posted on 5/14/2012)
Just a quick note to say thank you. I received the ring yesterday and it is even better in person. My girlfriend will be one happy lady.
Quick question, if by any chance it is needed to be resized a bit, how can I go about it?
Thank you for the outstanding service provided. I am extremely pleased with the quality and the excellent service. I will sure recommend Gesner in the future.
Thank you again and have a wonderful holiday season.
All the best,
Marcos S. Review by Marcos S. (Posted on 12/20/2012)
- Extremely happy with my purchase! I will shop with you all again in the future! Review by Sheila K. (Posted on 2/22/2012)