Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
Thank you Gesner family for delivering a rare peace of mind and an approachable professionalism that is
hard to find anywhere. The Gesners' service and their one of a kind engagement ring proved to surpass all that everyone assured. By far the most pleasant transaction I have ever made...period. This review is more than an endorsement, it is a public service announcement to the next trembling bachelor trying to get the job done right when there is only one chance to do so. Review by Henry J. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Having purchased a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring from Australia I could not be happier, the ring is as described, came with a valuation certificate and is stunning. The communication during the purchase was amazing. Recommended to all.
MD Review by Marita (Posted on 10/3/2013)
- I couldn't be any happier with the truly amazing service (and perfect antique engagement ring)! Erik and Frank have been so wonderful, answering my after hours frantic e-mails and taking care of everything, even paying for my return shipping, when I needed my ring re-sized. They have made buying jewelry on-line as easy as possible. They have absolutely gone above and beyond do make me a VERY happy customer! Do NOT hesitate to buy here...you will NOT be disappointed! A++ Review by Kara C. (Posted on 5/7/2012)
- My boyfriend and I had been searching for a long time for an antique engagement ring but were unable to find anything that quite fit the bill. We live in Michigan and just happened to stumble upon the Gesner website. After a simple search, we found two rings that we absolutely loved. We were nervous about ordering something without seeing it but after working with Erik via email, he helped us decide between the two and put our minds at ease. The ring arrived today and it is even more beautiful that we had thought. We could not be happier! Review by Jacqueline (Posted on 7/11/2013)
- What a great experience! I went in to browse and found a ring I HAD to have. The staff was so helpful and didn't pressure me one bit. I slept on the decision a few days. When I went back in I talked with quit a few people in the store. Finally I took the plunge and bought it. I couldn't be happier and get a LOT of compliments. I would recommend this store for their knowledge, even if you don't want an antique style jewelry; they have lots of other pieces too. Go in and chat; you will learn a lot about jewelry! Review by Melissa S. (Posted on 10/22/2012)
I could not recommend Gesner highly enough! We were ordering an engagement ring to be sent to Australia and needless to say we were a bit nervous, as neither of us had ever ordered something so valuable online before. Erik was incredible and answered every little question we had immediately and reassured us every step of the way. When the ring arrived it was a perfect representation of the ring we had seen in the photos and the video and the measurements that Erik had provided were exact. It fit perfectly. I would recommend Gesner to anyone looking for an antique, one of a kind engagement ring. I am so glad we did it. The ring is EXACTLY what we wanted and I haven't stopped looking at it since I got it (3 months ago)!
Thank you so much. Review by Clare C. (Posted on 7/15/2013)
I wanted to reach out to say Thank You for all your help!
Sam proposed a week ago yesterday in Central Park, New York City and we could not be happier. The ring is absolutely stunning and beyond anything I could have hoped for. I can't believe how much he went through to find it! But I am so glad he found it with you, Thank you for taking such good care of us, with all the questions and fittings and shippings, and for being so prompt about sending it back after sizing! Sam went to the post office yesterday to pick it up and now it's back on my finger, a perfect fit.
I'm not sure if Sam told you, but we went to college in St Petersburg, FL and we would frequently drive up to Westshore Plaza in Tampa for a nice day of shopping. I really like that the ring connects to us in that way, we have been together for over 9 years now and we spent a large amount of that time in Florida, I'm so glad that we have a piece that symbolizes our time there and our devotion to one another.
It means a lot to have such great support during this time of excitement and change, thank you.
Gabrielle Kan (& Samuel Murphy) Review by Gabrielle K. (Posted on 3/28/2013)
- I am overwhelmed with my bracelet. I have had so many compliments! My shopping experience at Gesner's was exceptional! Review by Mary R. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I love your selection - best I've seen both online and in stores. Great work on collecting such attractive and unique pieces. Review by Susan F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
To the entire Gesner team,
I want to extend a very sincere thank you for all that you have done on my behalf. My diamond and ruby eternity ring is exquisite, made even more so by Valerie and Sherrie's enthusiasm, above and beyond customer service, attention to detail and patience as I worked my way through the myriad of decisions. Your jeweler has achieved a masterful level of his art and it showed stunningly in his work. I thank you also for the thorough appraisal. Review by Valerie J. (Posted on 6/12/2012)