Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
I wanted to send a belated though enthusiastic thank you for all your assistance in finding the perfect engagement ring for my wife-to-be. I had a seemingly endless litany of questions and what turned out to be unfounded concerns, and you were generous with your time addressing all of my queries. You were also right when you noted that photos simply didn't do the ring justice – a sentiment my fiancee and all those who have seen the ring echo! The engagement ring is absolutely beautiful! Thanks again!
Ivan Review by Ivan (Posted on 7/9/2013)
Thank you Gesner family for delivering a rare peace of mind and an approachable professionalism that is
hard to find anywhere. The Gesners' service and their one of a kind engagement ring proved to surpass all that everyone assured. By far the most pleasant transaction I have ever made...period. This review is more than an endorsement, it is a public service announcement to the next trembling bachelor trying to get the job done right when there is only one chance to do so. Review by Henry J. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My wife absolutely loves her ring! Review by Luke W. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My vintage (almost antique) Art Deco diamond and sapphire engagement ring is from Gesner Estate Jewelers. I've worn it for over two years and have yet to see one I love, or even like, better. It was not the most expensive ring in their collection, by far. However, the Old European-cut center diamond and the delicate platinum filigree setting, accented with seven square cut sapphires and 14 smaller round diamonds, make for an exquisite and unique piece. Their on-staff professional jeweler sized the ring up from a 6 to an 8.5, extending the carved "wheat" pattern down the shank, perfectly matching the original. The condition of the ring, described as "excellent," was right on the money. The personal service, directly from Mr. Gesner and his daughter via telephone and email, was superb. This company is one of impeccable integrity that inspired the highest degree of confidence in this buyer. They have my *unqualified* endorsement. - Patricia A. Gallagher Review by Patricia A. Gallagher (Posted on 9/21/2013)
I received the ring safe and sound. It was a pleasure dealing with you and I would definitely purchase from you again.
Thanks and have a good one.
Review by Mike N. (Posted on 4/4/2012)
- I recently visited Gesner in the hopes of finding the perfect setting for the diamonds I've collected from family pieces of jewelry. Sean assisted me in finding the perfect setting and the folks at Gesner created a beautiful ring for me. I love what Gesner's fabulous staff had hand-made for me, and I will visit again in the near future to plan my next piece of jewelry. Thank you to everyone at Gesner for a wonderful experience! Review by Lisa C. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I want to say that I am very appreciative of how you do business. In a world where you have to keep track of all your records so you can be prepared to fight for something that really should be a cut and dry customer service issue, your company has been a breath of fresh air. My wife is so impressed that she says the next piece she buys will be from you! Review by Randy F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I have been beyond impressed with the wonderful buying experiences I've had with Gesner Estate Jewelry! When I recently purchased a ring from them, I was disappointed to find that the gorgeous ring just looked too big on my small hand. They were wonderful about the return and went above and beyond to help me find a 1 carat art deco that would look more appropriate. I am beyond thrilled with the beautiful ring they ended up helping me find. It is PERFECT. I can't stop staring at it! They promptly refunded the difference between the two rings and had the new one on my finger in two days. I also recently had another ring I purchased from them re-sized. Not only do you get their wonderful customer service, you also get free ring sizing as long as you own the ring! For all of these reasons, I will always shop at Gesner first when in the market for a new piece. Thank you! Review by Michelle P. (Posted on 1/16/2014)
- Frank & Shanel, I received my ring last week and it is absolutely GORGEOUS. I love it. It is STUNNING. Thank you very much! Review by Lisa P. (Posted on 7/8/2014)
- We buy all our jewelry from Gesner's. The most knowledgeable staff, the most reasonable prices, and the most fantastic pieces! Review by Mara S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)