Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- We received the ring today, and it was even more beautiful than it appeared on the site. The fit is perfect, and we are very pleased with the ring and the transaction. We wanted you to know how much we appreciate the care you took to ensure its safe and fast delivery. We'll do business again one day. Review by Dave M. (Posted on 6/11/2013)
- I am overwhelmed with my bracelet. I have had so many compliments! My shopping experience at Gesner's was exceptional! Review by Mary R. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I found a beautiful antique bangle at the Gesner store in Tampa. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with the experience, as I had been looking for quite some time. I started my shopping quest with looking on the Gesner website first before going into the store, which did save alot of time. Review by Rebecca S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I found an amazing engagement ring & wedding band with the help of Sherrie. We loved working with her and Frank as well. Every time we would go into the store, everyone was so helpful and cheerful which made the experience so great. We will highly recommend your store to everyone! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. Review by Kennan L. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Received yesterday. Lovely. Packed so very well. Wonderful transaction. Thank you. Review by Hilary K. (Posted on 9/19/2013)
- Every previous comment made by customers are absolutely true. When I received the ring, it was exactly as described and the appearance was much better than pictured. The staff couldn't have been any more helpful and considerate. Review by Clint H. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
I have to say, the pictures on your website did not do the ring justice. It
was far more beautiful than I expected! Review by Dan D. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Thanks again, Frank! You and your store are a dream to work with!
Review by Leah L. (Posted on 5/29/2012)
Two years ago, when my husband returned from Iraq, he offered to buy me a wedding ring to go with the engagement ring I already had. I looked into it and found out getting a custom made band for the ring I already had would cost as much as the higher carat weight engagement ring I had. It was never that comfortable anyway, so I started looking at vintage rings with comfortable bands. We found the perfect Art Deco era ring at Gesner for a very reasonable price.
It is comfortable and the old European cut diamond in the center is amazingly beautiful. I was impressed by the wide selection of vintage jewelry Gesner had to offer as well as pleased with the polite salestaff. I would highly recommend this store to anyone seeking vintage jewelry and a pleasant purchasing experience. Review by Amy B (Posted on 8/25/2013)
- Thank you for helping us pick out the perfect wedding bands! Review by Griffin Z. (Posted on 2/22/2012)