Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- The ring arrived today and it is just stunning in person. My partner just loves it and she is absolutely delighted. Thank you for such a smooth transaction and we look forward to doing future business with you. Review by Graham (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I found an amazing engagement ring & wedding band with the help of Sherrie. We loved working with her and Frank as well. Every time we would go into the store, everyone was so helpful and cheerful which made the experience so great. We will highly recommend your store to everyone! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. Review by Kennan L. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I received the ring, and it fits perfectly. Thank you so much for your excellent service! Review by Millicent W. (Posted on 5/2/2014)
- I went in to Gesner's store in hopes of finding an antique engagement ring to give to my girlfriend. I could not be happier with my experience. I found the perfect ring and the Gesners found a life long customer. Review by Ryan Shuhart (Posted on 2/21/2012)
- Thank you for the wonderful service and quick delivery. The ring was even more beautiful than I imagined and I wouldn't hesitate to return in the future. Review by Andrew F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My boyfriend and I had been searching for a long time for an antique engagement ring but were unable to find anything that quite fit the bill. We live in Michigan and just happened to stumble upon the Gesner website. After a simple search, we found two rings that we absolutely loved. We were nervous about ordering something without seeing it but after working with Erik via email, he helped us decide between the two and put our minds at ease. The ring arrived today and it is even more beautiful that we had thought. We could not be happier! Review by Jacqueline (Posted on 7/11/2013)
I wanted to reach out to say Thank You for all your help!
Sam proposed a week ago yesterday in Central Park, New York City and we could not be happier. The ring is absolutely stunning and beyond anything I could have hoped for. I can't believe how much he went through to find it! But I am so glad he found it with you, Thank you for taking such good care of us, with all the questions and fittings and shippings, and for being so prompt about sending it back after sizing! Sam went to the post office yesterday to pick it up and now it's back on my finger, a perfect fit.
I'm not sure if Sam told you, but we went to college in St Petersburg, FL and we would frequently drive up to Westshore Plaza in Tampa for a nice day of shopping. I really like that the ring connects to us in that way, we have been together for over 9 years now and we spent a large amount of that time in Florida, I'm so glad that we have a piece that symbolizes our time there and our devotion to one another.
It means a lot to have such great support during this time of excitement and change, thank you.
Gabrielle Kan (& Samuel Murphy) Review by Gabrielle K. (Posted on 3/28/2013)
- I love your selection - best I've seen both online and in stores. Great work on collecting such attractive and unique pieces. Review by Susan F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Having purchased a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring from Australia I could not be happier, the ring is as described, came with a valuation certificate and is stunning. The communication during the purchase was amazing. Recommended to all.
MD Review by Marita (Posted on 10/3/2013)
I have to say, the pictures on your website did not do the ring justice. It
was far more beautiful than I expected! Review by Dan D. (Posted on 2/22/2012)