Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- I came across the Gesner website looking for antique engagement rings. Their online photos show the beautiful detail of the rings that are in-store. The ring that I purchased was exactly how it looked online. The staff was friendly and helpful. The jeweler did an amazing job sizing the ring. Thank you for the wonderful experience! Review by Amy M. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Gesner's and we were very satisfied with the quality and communication provided. I decided to order my wedding band from Gesner's too and am just as happy with it. Thank you! Review by Kimberly B. (Posted on 5/12/2013)
Two years ago, when my husband returned from Iraq, he offered to buy me a wedding ring to go with the engagement ring I already had. I looked into it and found out getting a custom made band for the ring I already had would cost as much as the higher carat weight engagement ring I had. It was never that comfortable anyway, so I started looking at vintage rings with comfortable bands. We found the perfect Art Deco era ring at Gesner for a very reasonable price.
It is comfortable and the old European cut diamond in the center is amazingly beautiful. I was impressed by the wide selection of vintage jewelry Gesner had to offer as well as pleased with the polite salestaff. I would highly recommend this store to anyone seeking vintage jewelry and a pleasant purchasing experience. Review by Amy B (Posted on 8/25/2013)
- I went in to Gesner's store in hopes of finding an antique engagement ring to give to my girlfriend. I could not be happier with my experience. I found the perfect ring and the Gesners found a life long customer. Review by Ryan Shuhart (Posted on 2/21/2012)
- I recently visited Gesner in the hopes of finding the perfect setting for the diamonds I've collected from family pieces of jewelry. Sean assisted me in finding the perfect setting and the folks at Gesner created a beautiful ring for me. I love what Gesner's fabulous staff had hand-made for me, and I will visit again in the near future to plan my next piece of jewelry. Thank you to everyone at Gesner for a wonderful experience! Review by Lisa C. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- The ring arrived today and it is just stunning in person. My partner just loves it and she is absolutely delighted. Thank you for such a smooth transaction and we look forward to doing future business with you. Review by Graham (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I love your selection - best I've seen both online and in stores. Great work on collecting such attractive and unique pieces. Review by Susan F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My wife absolutely loves her ring! Review by Luke W. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- We are beyond happy with our purchase. The set is even more beautiful in person and is exactly what we were hoping to have for our engagement ring: something unique and something with history; an antique ring with beautiful high quality stones. We had been searching online and in stores and we found the best selection to fit our needs and desires on your website. Every ring offered in those big named franchised jewelry stores looked exactly the same as one another. Review by Richard & Susan (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Elaine, Ken, and Shanel were a superb help to me...in helping make such beautiful gifts for my fiance, mother and mother-in-law! I thank you very much and look forward to seeing you again. Review by George S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)