Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- I went in to Gesner's store in hopes of finding an antique engagement ring to give to my girlfriend. I could not be happier with my experience. I found the perfect ring and the Gesners found a life long customer. Review by Ryan Shuhart (Posted on 2/21/2012)
- I want to thank you all so much for fixing my art deco engagement ring. Boris (hopefully I spelled your name right) Is a miracle worker. It means so much to me that you were able without hesitation to bring it back to life! I had been told by SO many other jewelers that it could not be fixed but Gesner not only fixed it but made it look better than I ever imagined it would! I am so grateful to have found Gesner. Thank you immensely. It means the world to me. Review by December J. (Posted on 6/26/2012)
- I purchased a wonderful vintage engagement ring for my fiance from Frank and his excellent staff and this past Saturday, I presented it to my bride-to-be. I can't tell you how helpful Frank and his team were in my purchase decision and the ring was perfect too. Many thanks to them and a shameless self-promotion along with more information about my experience with Gesner are at: ericandmandee.com Review by Eric M. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Gesner's and we were very satisfied with the quality and communication provided. I decided to order my wedding band from Gesner's too and am just as happy with it. Thank you! Review by Kimberly B. (Posted on 5/12/2013)
Two years ago, when my husband returned from Iraq, he offered to buy me a wedding ring to go with the engagement ring I already had. I looked into it and found out getting a custom made band for the ring I already had would cost as much as the higher carat weight engagement ring I had. It was never that comfortable anyway, so I started looking at vintage rings with comfortable bands. We found the perfect Art Deco era ring at Gesner for a very reasonable price.
It is comfortable and the old European cut diamond in the center is amazingly beautiful. I was impressed by the wide selection of vintage jewelry Gesner had to offer as well as pleased with the polite salestaff. I would highly recommend this store to anyone seeking vintage jewelry and a pleasant purchasing experience. Review by Amy B (Posted on 8/25/2013)
- My boyfriend and I had been searching for a long time for an antique engagement ring but were unable to find anything that quite fit the bill. We live in Michigan and just happened to stumble upon the Gesner website. After a simple search, we found two rings that we absolutely loved. We were nervous about ordering something without seeing it but after working with Erik via email, he helped us decide between the two and put our minds at ease. The ring arrived today and it is even more beautiful that we had thought. We could not be happier! Review by Jacqueline (Posted on 7/11/2013)
- The sales staff was extremely helpful in helping me purchase the ideal diamond engagement ring. My soon to be wife is elated! Review by Anthony Z. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I knew as soon as I got the ring it was perfect. I couldn't wait and proposed the same day. She said yes and loves the ring. She says it is perfect and exactly what she wanted. Thank you so much! We love it! Review by Nicholas M. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I am overwhelmed with my bracelet. I have had so many compliments! My shopping experience at Gesner's was exceptional! Review by Mary R. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Thank you Frank!
The ring is much more beautiful than the photos. It will
always be very special to me, even though my husband
didn't make it to our anniversary in a few weeks. Review by Sarah L. (Posted on 5/14/2012)