Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- The ring arrived today and it is just stunning in person. My partner just loves it and she is absolutely delighted. Thank you for such a smooth transaction and we look forward to doing future business with you. Review by Graham (Posted on 2/22/2012)
I am so happy with both my engagement ring and the professional and friendly services provided by the Gesner team. Living in San Francisco and having visited all the local jewelry stores, I was at first apprehensive to buy a ring online. Shanel and the Gesner team did everything possible to make the process both easy and exciting, and even worked with my (now fiancé) to surprise me with the perfect estate ring.
I would recommend Gesner's unique ring collection and their service to anyone. Review by Amy S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I found a beautiful antique bangle at the Gesner store in Tampa. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with the experience, as I had been looking for quite some time. I started my shopping quest with looking on the Gesner website first before going into the store, which did save alot of time. Review by Rebecca S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Thank you Gesner family for delivering a rare peace of mind and an approachable professionalism that is
hard to find anywhere. The Gesners' service and their one of a kind engagement ring proved to surpass all that everyone assured. By far the most pleasant transaction I have ever made...period. This review is more than an endorsement, it is a public service announcement to the next trembling bachelor trying to get the job done right when there is only one chance to do so. Review by Henry J. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
To the entire Gesner team,
I want to extend a very sincere thank you for all that you have done on my behalf. My diamond and ruby eternity ring is exquisite, made even more so by Valerie and Sherrie's enthusiasm, above and beyond customer service, attention to detail and patience as I worked my way through the myriad of decisions. Your jeweler has achieved a masterful level of his art and it showed stunningly in his work. I thank you also for the thorough appraisal. Review by Valerie J. (Posted on 6/12/2012)
I wanted to let everyone know that I received the ring, had it appraised, and am very excited to be giving it to my sweetheart over the Christmas holiday! It is truly a beautiful piece and I'm fortunate to have been able to work with all the folks at Gesner to make the purchase happen. Thank you all for your continued help, support, and consideration. I'll be sure to report on the proposal as well!
David S. Review by David S. (Posted on 11/1/2012)
- My vintage (almost antique) Art Deco diamond and sapphire engagement ring is from Gesner Estate Jewelers. I've worn it for over two years and have yet to see one I love, or even like, better. It was not the most expensive ring in their collection, by far. However, the Old European-cut center diamond and the delicate platinum filigree setting, accented with seven square cut sapphires and 14 smaller round diamonds, make for an exquisite and unique piece. Their on-staff professional jeweler sized the ring up from a 6 to an 8.5, extending the carved "wheat" pattern down the shank, perfectly matching the original. The condition of the ring, described as "excellent," was right on the money. The personal service, directly from Mr. Gesner and his daughter via telephone and email, was superb. This company is one of impeccable integrity that inspired the highest degree of confidence in this buyer. They have my *unqualified* endorsement. - Patricia A. Gallagher Review by Patricia A. Gallagher (Posted on 9/21/2013)
- We are beyond happy with our purchase. The set is even more beautiful in person and is exactly what we were hoping to have for our engagement ring: something unique and something with history; an antique ring with beautiful high quality stones. We had been searching online and in stores and we found the best selection to fit our needs and desires on your website. Every ring offered in those big named franchised jewelry stores looked exactly the same as one another. Review by Richard & Susan (Posted on 2/22/2012)
I received the ring safe and sound. It was a pleasure dealing with you and I would definitely purchase from you again.
Thanks and have a good one.
Review by Mike N. (Posted on 4/4/2012)
- Thank you so much for being flexible with payment options, and for your great service during the process. I'm so happy we stumbled across you guys online, and will be constantly recommending you to friends and family going forward; for the rest of our lives, really, because everyone will want to know where we found this beautiful ring. We were first amazed at your great selection, warranty, and great 'extras' (lifetime sizing, etc), but were absolutely sold after the prompt and personal attention we received after making an offer on the ring. We both work in service and don't have much disposable income, but knowing and working in the industry gives us a deep appreciation for people and companies who take the extra time and care to make something like this work. Thank you again for curating a selection of such special products, and for taking such good care of us strangers from Michigan, we couldn't be happier to have found this ring. Review by Pete & Taylor (Posted on 5/1/2014)