Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- Great customer service! The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable! Review by Mary S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Our experience with Gesner Estate Jewelry was just wonderful. Thank you so much for your exceptional customer service, your patience with our million questions, and the quality of the ring you sold us. We love it, it has far exceeded expectations, and it will be a ring we enjoy for years and years to come. I would recommend buying from here any day! Review by Stephanie Rubesh (Posted on 12/16/2013)
- I bought an antique wedding band from Gesner online, and I could not be happier with the experience. Price was great, customer service was top notch, communication excellent, and shipping very fast! I would encourage anyone to buy with confidence from Gesner. I know I will again in the future. Review by Daniel (Posted on 7/26/2013)
I wanted to let everyone know that I received the ring, had it appraised, and am very excited to be giving it to my sweetheart over the Christmas holiday! It is truly a beautiful piece and I'm fortunate to have been able to work with all the folks at Gesner to make the purchase happen. Thank you all for your continued help, support, and consideration. I'll be sure to report on the proposal as well!
David S. Review by David S. (Posted on 11/1/2012)
- Thank you for the wonderful service and quick delivery. The ring was even more beautiful than I imagined and I wouldn't hesitate to return in the future. Review by Andrew F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I recently visited Gesner in the hopes of finding the perfect setting for the diamonds I've collected from family pieces of jewelry. Sean assisted me in finding the perfect setting and the folks at Gesner created a beautiful ring for me. I love what Gesner's fabulous staff had hand-made for me, and I will visit again in the near future to plan my next piece of jewelry. Thank you to everyone at Gesner for a wonderful experience! Review by Lisa C. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Having purchased a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring from Australia I could not be happier, the ring is as described, came with a valuation certificate and is stunning. The communication during the purchase was amazing. Recommended to all.
MD Review by Marita (Posted on 10/3/2013)
- I have been beyond impressed with the wonderful buying experiences I've had with Gesner Estate Jewelry! When I recently purchased a ring from them, I was disappointed to find that the gorgeous ring just looked too big on my small hand. They were wonderful about the return and went above and beyond to help me find a 1 carat art deco that would look more appropriate. I am beyond thrilled with the beautiful ring they ended up helping me find. It is PERFECT. I can't stop staring at it! They promptly refunded the difference between the two rings and had the new one on my finger in two days. I also recently had another ring I purchased from them re-sized. Not only do you get their wonderful customer service, you also get free ring sizing as long as you own the ring! For all of these reasons, I will always shop at Gesner first when in the market for a new piece. Thank you! Review by Michelle P. (Posted on 1/16/2014)
- This was the first time I ever bought anything from Gesner. The ring exceeded my expectations. I never thought about buying estate jewelry, now that's all I'm going to buy, you just can't beat the value, needless to say I'm a very satisfied customer. Review by Cary & Deb (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My vintage (almost antique) Art Deco diamond and sapphire engagement ring is from Gesner Estate Jewelers. I've worn it for over two years and have yet to see one I love, or even like, better. It was not the most expensive ring in their collection, by far. However, the Old European-cut center diamond and the delicate platinum filigree setting, accented with seven square cut sapphires and 14 smaller round diamonds, make for an exquisite and unique piece. Their on-staff professional jeweler sized the ring up from a 6 to an 8.5, extending the carved "wheat" pattern down the shank, perfectly matching the original. The condition of the ring, described as "excellent," was right on the money. The personal service, directly from Mr. Gesner and his daughter via telephone and email, was superb. This company is one of impeccable integrity that inspired the highest degree of confidence in this buyer. They have my *unqualified* endorsement. - Patricia A. Gallagher Review by Patricia A. Gallagher (Posted on 9/21/2013)