Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
Thank you Frank!
The ring is much more beautiful than the photos. It will
always be very special to me, even though my husband
didn't make it to our anniversary in a few weeks. Review by Sarah L. (Posted on 5/14/2012)
- I highly recommend GESNER'S jewelry for any type of stones or watches. I recently traded in my Rolex towards another Rolex, and felt honestly that I got a great deal. Thank You, Frank for being the professional you are! Review by Chris B. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Having purchased a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring from Australia I could not be happier, the ring is as described, came with a valuation certificate and is stunning. The communication during the purchase was amazing. Recommended to all.
MD Review by Marita (Posted on 10/3/2013)
- I purchased a beautiful Art Deco emerald engagement ring from Gesner in September 2013. I could not have been more delighted with the outstanding customer service provided. Communication and delivery was super fast. The ring was exactly as described. They are an extremely honest and trustworthy company. I recommend Gesner Jewelers wholeheartedly and without reservation. Review by Tim Hall (Posted on 11/26/2013)
I wanted to let everyone know that I received the ring, had it appraised, and am very excited to be giving it to my sweetheart over the Christmas holiday! It is truly a beautiful piece and I'm fortunate to have been able to work with all the folks at Gesner to make the purchase happen. Thank you all for your continued help, support, and consideration. I'll be sure to report on the proposal as well!
David S. Review by David S. (Posted on 11/1/2012)
To the entire Gesner team,
I want to extend a very sincere thank you for all that you have done on my behalf. My diamond and ruby eternity ring is exquisite, made even more so by Valerie and Sherrie's enthusiasm, above and beyond customer service, attention to detail and patience as I worked my way through the myriad of decisions. Your jeweler has achieved a masterful level of his art and it showed stunningly in his work. I thank you also for the thorough appraisal. Review by Valerie J. (Posted on 6/12/2012)
- Our experience with Gesner Estate Jewelry was just wonderful. Thank you so much for your exceptional customer service, your patience with our million questions, and the quality of the ring you sold us. We love it, it has far exceeded expectations, and it will be a ring we enjoy for years and years to come. I would recommend buying from here any day! Review by Stephanie Rubesh (Posted on 12/16/2013)
- Received yesterday. Lovely. Packed so very well. Wonderful transaction. Thank you. Review by Hilary K. (Posted on 9/19/2013)
- I couldn't be any happier with the truly amazing service (and perfect antique engagement ring)! Erik and Frank have been so wonderful, answering my after hours frantic e-mails and taking care of everything, even paying for my return shipping, when I needed my ring re-sized. They have made buying jewelry on-line as easy as possible. They have absolutely gone above and beyond do make me a VERY happy customer! Do NOT hesitate to buy here...you will NOT be disappointed! A++ Review by Kara C. (Posted on 5/7/2012)
- My ring is stunning. Simply perfect! We had been searching for such a long time for my engagement ring when we found the Gesner website. We were a bit nervous buying something so expensive off the Net, but Gesner makes the experience smooth and from the minute I first phoned them I felt complete confidence. The photos and the ability to zoom in close is a wonderful feature they offer on their site, but my ring in person was just beyond anything I could imagine. All I can say is that I am thrilled to have found Gesner and they will be my first and more than likely only stop when buying jewelry! Review by Brandi H. (Posted on 1/11/2013)