Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- I picked up my ring this morning from customs in Australia "How beautiful " I had it booked in at a gemologist just for peace of mind that same day and well let me tell you it's worth a lot more here than in the US. You have no idea how happy I am. Thank you for your wonderful service and thank you for my AMAZING 1930s diamond ring x Review by Jude (Posted on 9/24/2013)
- I am overwhelmed with my bracelet. I have had so many compliments! My shopping experience at Gesner's was exceptional! Review by Mary R. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I recently visited Gesner in the hopes of finding the perfect setting for the diamonds I've collected from family pieces of jewelry. Sean assisted me in finding the perfect setting and the folks at Gesner created a beautiful ring for me. I love what Gesner's fabulous staff had hand-made for me, and I will visit again in the near future to plan my next piece of jewelry. Thank you to everyone at Gesner for a wonderful experience! Review by Lisa C. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Great customer service! The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable! Review by Mary S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- This was the first time I ever bought anything from Gesner. The ring exceeded my expectations. I never thought about buying estate jewelry, now that's all I'm going to buy, you just can't beat the value, needless to say I'm a very satisfied customer. Review by Cary & Deb (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My vintage (almost antique) Art Deco diamond and sapphire engagement ring is from Gesner Estate Jewelers. I've worn it for over two years and have yet to see one I love, or even like, better. It was not the most expensive ring in their collection, by far. However, the Old European-cut center diamond and the delicate platinum filigree setting, accented with seven square cut sapphires and 14 smaller round diamonds, make for an exquisite and unique piece. Their on-staff professional jeweler sized the ring up from a 6 to an 8.5, extending the carved "wheat" pattern down the shank, perfectly matching the original. The condition of the ring, described as "excellent," was right on the money. The personal service, directly from Mr. Gesner and his daughter via telephone and email, was superb. This company is one of impeccable integrity that inspired the highest degree of confidence in this buyer. They have my *unqualified* endorsement. - Patricia A. Gallagher Review by Patricia A. Gallagher (Posted on 9/21/2013)
- I purchased a beautiful Art Deco emerald engagement ring from Gesner in September 2013. I could not have been more delighted with the outstanding customer service provided. Communication and delivery was super fast. The ring was exactly as described. They are an extremely honest and trustworthy company. I recommend Gesner Jewelers wholeheartedly and without reservation. Review by Tim Hall (Posted on 11/26/2013)
- Thank you for the wonderful service and quick delivery. The ring was even more beautiful than I imagined and I wouldn't hesitate to return in the future. Review by Andrew F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Just a quick note to say thank you. I received the ring yesterday and it is even better in person. My girlfriend will be one happy lady.
Quick question, if by any chance it is needed to be resized a bit, how can I go about it?
Thank you for the outstanding service provided. I am extremely pleased with the quality and the excellent service. I will sure recommend Gesner in the future.
Thank you again and have a wonderful holiday season.
All the best,
Marcos S. Review by Marcos S. (Posted on 12/20/2012)
- Thank you for helping us pick out the perfect wedding bands! Review by Griffin Z. (Posted on 2/22/2012)