Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
Having purchased a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring from Australia I could not be happier, the ring is as described, came with a valuation certificate and is stunning. The communication during the purchase was amazing. Recommended to all.
MD Review by Marita (Posted on 10/3/2013)
I wanted to reach out to say Thank You for all your help!
Sam proposed a week ago yesterday in Central Park, New York City and we could not be happier. The ring is absolutely stunning and beyond anything I could have hoped for. I can't believe how much he went through to find it! But I am so glad he found it with you, Thank you for taking such good care of us, with all the questions and fittings and shippings, and for being so prompt about sending it back after sizing! Sam went to the post office yesterday to pick it up and now it's back on my finger, a perfect fit.
I'm not sure if Sam told you, but we went to college in St Petersburg, FL and we would frequently drive up to Westshore Plaza in Tampa for a nice day of shopping. I really like that the ring connects to us in that way, we have been together for over 9 years now and we spent a large amount of that time in Florida, I'm so glad that we have a piece that symbolizes our time there and our devotion to one another.
It means a lot to have such great support during this time of excitement and change, thank you.
Gabrielle Kan (& Samuel Murphy) Review by Gabrielle K. (Posted on 3/28/2013)
- Every previous comment made by customers are absolutely true. When I received the ring, it was exactly as described and the appearance was much better than pictured. The staff couldn't have been any more helpful and considerate. Review by Clint H. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Received yesterday. Lovely. Packed so very well. Wonderful transaction. Thank you. Review by Hilary K. (Posted on 9/19/2013)
- I recently visited Gesner in the hopes of finding the perfect setting for the diamonds I've collected from family pieces of jewelry. Sean assisted me in finding the perfect setting and the folks at Gesner created a beautiful ring for me. I love what Gesner's fabulous staff had hand-made for me, and I will visit again in the near future to plan my next piece of jewelry. Thank you to everyone at Gesner for a wonderful experience! Review by Lisa C. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- We are beyond happy with our purchase. The set is even more beautiful in person and is exactly what we were hoping to have for our engagement ring: something unique and something with history; an antique ring with beautiful high quality stones. We had been searching online and in stores and we found the best selection to fit our needs and desires on your website. Every ring offered in those big named franchised jewelry stores looked exactly the same as one another. Review by Richard & Susan (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I have been beyond impressed with the wonderful buying experiences I've had with Gesner Estate Jewelry! When I recently purchased a ring from them, I was disappointed to find that the gorgeous ring just looked too big on my small hand. They were wonderful about the return and went above and beyond to help me find a 1 carat art deco that would look more appropriate. I am beyond thrilled with the beautiful ring they ended up helping me find. It is PERFECT. I can't stop staring at it! They promptly refunded the difference between the two rings and had the new one on my finger in two days. I also recently had another ring I purchased from them re-sized. Not only do you get their wonderful customer service, you also get free ring sizing as long as you own the ring! For all of these reasons, I will always shop at Gesner first when in the market for a new piece. Thank you! Review by Michelle P. (Posted on 1/16/2014)
- I ordered a ring online from Gesner's website. Due to me not being from the states, there were some issues with the Paypal payment, and when I contacted Gesner they were very helpful. The actual item I bought was stunning, and the description of the item was accurate. I also got a nice gift box and a certificate. I very much recommend Gesner Estate Jewelry. Review by Martin A. (Posted on 7/25/2014)
- I am overwhelmed with my bracelet. I have had so many compliments! My shopping experience at Gesner's was exceptional! Review by Mary R. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- “I purchased a wonderful vintage engagement ring for my fiancé from Frank and his excellent staff and this past Saturday, I presented it to my bride-to-be. I can't tell you how helpful Frank and his team were in my purchase decision and the ring was perfect too. Many thanks to them and a shameless self-promotion along with more information about my experience with Gesner are at: http://bluecanoe.net/ericandmandee/ Review by Eric M. (Posted on 4/25/2012)