Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- I bought an antique wedding band from Gesner online, and I could not be happier with the experience. Price was great, customer service was top notch, communication excellent, and shipping very fast! I would encourage anyone to buy with confidence from Gesner. I know I will again in the future. Review by Daniel (Posted on 7/26/2013)
- Elaine, Ken, and Shanel were a superb help to me...in helping make such beautiful gifts for my fiance, mother and mother-in-law! I thank you very much and look forward to seeing you again. Review by George S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Every previous comment made by customers are absolutely true. When I received the ring, it was exactly as described and the appearance was much better than pictured. The staff couldn't have been any more helpful and considerate. Review by Clint H. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Our experience with Gesner Estate Jewelry was just wonderful. Thank you so much for your exceptional customer service, your patience with our million questions, and the quality of the ring you sold us. We love it, it has far exceeded expectations, and it will be a ring we enjoy for years and years to come. I would recommend buying from here any day! Review by Stephanie Rubesh (Posted on 12/16/2013)
- I was initially pretty nervous about buying a wedding band online, but I knew I wanted an estate piece and no nearby stores had anything that caught my eye. I found the ring of my dreams on Gesner's website. They were easy to work with online and over the phone, they were willing to negotiate on price, and they were able to re-size an eternity band that no other jeweler could. I just got married with my Gesner wedding band this weekend and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Erik! Review by Emily F. (Posted on 12/18/2012)
- This was the first time I ever bought anything from Gesner. The ring exceeded my expectations. I never thought about buying estate jewelry, now that's all I'm going to buy, you just can't beat the value, needless to say I'm a very satisfied customer. Review by Cary & Deb (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I came across the Gesner website looking for antique engagement rings. Their online photos show the beautiful detail of the rings that are in-store. The ring that I purchased was exactly how it looked online. The staff was friendly and helpful. The jeweler did an amazing job sizing the ring. Thank you for the wonderful experience! Review by Amy M. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- This ring is beautifully made. If I lived closer, I would certainly come and thank you in person. Please extend my deepest gratitude to everyone who made this possible for me. Review by Tej P. (Posted on 10/28/2015)
- I purchased a beautiful Art Deco emerald engagement ring from Gesner in September 2013. I could not have been more delighted with the outstanding customer service provided. Communication and delivery was super fast. The ring was exactly as described. They are an extremely honest and trustworthy company. I recommend Gesner Jewelers wholeheartedly and without reservation. Review by Tim Hall (Posted on 11/26/2013)
- I found the perfect diamond ring for my wife at Gesners. We were celebrating our 10th Anniversary. I knew she would love a larger diamond and I went to the Largo store first and had an informative lesson on buying diamonds from Elaine. I then found the diamond ring in the Tampa store with the help of a great staff, especially Matthew. It was a pleasure shopping at both stores. Review by Andrew T. (Posted on 2/22/2012)