Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
To the entire Gesner team,
I want to extend a very sincere thank you for all that you have done on my behalf. My diamond and ruby eternity ring is exquisite, made even more so by Valerie and Sherrie's enthusiasm, above and beyond customer service, attention to detail and patience as I worked my way through the myriad of decisions. Your jeweler has achieved a masterful level of his art and it showed stunningly in his work. I thank you also for the thorough appraisal. Review by Valerie J. (Posted on 6/12/2012)
- Elaine, Ken, and Shanel were a superb help to me...in helping make such beautiful gifts for my fiance, mother and mother-in-law! I thank you very much and look forward to seeing you again. Review by George S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My ring is stunning. Simply perfect! We had been searching for such a long time for my engagement ring when we found the Gesner website. We were a bit nervous buying something so expensive off the Net, but Gesner makes the experience smooth and from the minute I first phoned them I felt complete confidence. The photos and the ability to zoom in close is a wonderful feature they offer on their site, but my ring in person was just beyond anything I could imagine. All I can say is that I am thrilled to have found Gesner and they will be my first and more than likely only stop when buying jewelry! Review by Brandi H. (Posted on 1/11/2013)
- I picked up my ring this morning from customs in Australia "How beautiful " I had it booked in at a gemologist just for peace of mind that same day and well let me tell you it's worth a lot more here than in the US. You have no idea how happy I am. Thank you for your wonderful service and thank you for my AMAZING 1930s diamond ring x Review by Jude (Posted on 9/24/2013)
- I want to say that I am very appreciative of how you do business. In a world where you have to keep track of all your records so you can be prepared to fight for something that really should be a cut and dry customer service issue, your company has been a breath of fresh air. My wife is so impressed that she says the next piece she buys will be from you! Review by Randy F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Our experience with Gesner Estate Jewelry was just wonderful. Thank you so much for your exceptional customer service, your patience with our million questions, and the quality of the ring you sold us. We love it, it has far exceeded expectations, and it will be a ring we enjoy for years and years to come. I would recommend buying from here any day! Review by Stephanie Rubesh (Posted on 12/16/2013)
- I purchased a wonderful vintage engagement ring for my fiance from Frank and his excellent staff and this past Saturday, I presented it to my bride-to-be. I can't tell you how helpful Frank and his team were in my purchase decision and the ring was perfect too. Many thanks to them and a shameless self-promotion along with more information about my experience with Gesner are at: ericandmandee.com Review by Eric M. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My friend and I went in to look at engagement rings to show our boyfriends what we wanted. Valarie was very patient with us and I found a ring I was in love with. She was very helpful with my now fiance and I could not be happier. I can't wait to go in to shop for my wedding band! Review by Tara (Posted on 6/4/2012)
- Thank you for helping us pick out the perfect wedding bands! Review by Griffin Z. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I found the perfect diamond ring for my wife at Gesners. We were celebrating our 10th Anniversary. I knew she would love a larger diamond and I went to the Largo store first and had an informative lesson on buying diamonds from Elaine. I then found the diamond ring in the Tampa store with the help of a great staff, especially Matthew. It was a pleasure shopping at both stores. Review by Andrew T. (Posted on 2/22/2012)