Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- Thank you for helping make my dreams come true! The ring is absolutely beautiful! It is more than I ever dreamed of or could ask for. I have never been so happy and I am so glad you had a part in making me so happy. I can't wait to come in and look at bands! Thank you again! Review by Rachael D. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My ring is stunning. Simply perfect! We had been searching for such a long time for my engagement ring when we found the Gesner website. We were a bit nervous buying something so expensive off the Net, but Gesner makes the experience smooth and from the minute I first phoned them I felt complete confidence. The photos and the ability to zoom in close is a wonderful feature they offer on their site, but my ring in person was just beyond anything I could imagine. All I can say is that I am thrilled to have found Gesner and they will be my first and more than likely only stop when buying jewelry! Review by Brandi H. (Posted on 1/11/2013)
- I ordered a ring online from Gesner's website. Due to me not being from the states, there were some issues with the Paypal payment, and when I contacted Gesner they were very helpful. The actual item I bought was stunning, and the description of the item was accurate. I also got a nice gift box and a certificate. I very much recommend Gesner Estate Jewelry. Review by Martin A. (Posted on 7/25/2014)
- I picked up my ring this morning from customs in Australia "How beautiful " I had it booked in at a gemologist just for peace of mind that same day and well let me tell you it's worth a lot more here than in the US. You have no idea how happy I am. Thank you for your wonderful service and thank you for my AMAZING 1930s diamond ring x Review by Jude (Posted on 9/24/2013)
Thank you for your great customer service and beautiful ring. My local appraiser confirmed the ring's information and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The ring is absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to give the ring to my Significant Other.
I hope we do business again!
Jon Leston Review by Jon Leston (Posted on 9/8/2015)
- Frank & Shanel, I received my ring last week and it is absolutely GORGEOUS. I love it. It is STUNNING. Thank you very much! Review by Lisa P. (Posted on 7/8/2014)
- Great customer service! The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable! Review by Mary S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Having purchased a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring from Australia I could not be happier, the ring is as described, came with a valuation certificate and is stunning. The communication during the purchase was amazing. Recommended to all.
MD Review by Marita (Posted on 10/3/2013)
- We received the ring today, and it was even more beautiful than it appeared on the site. The fit is perfect, and we are very pleased with the ring and the transaction. We wanted you to know how much we appreciate the care you took to ensure its safe and fast delivery. We'll do business again one day. Review by Dave M. (Posted on 6/11/2013)
- I want to thank you all so much for fixing my art deco engagement ring. Boris (hopefully I spelled your name right) Is a miracle worker. It means so much to me that you were able without hesitation to bring it back to life! I had been told by SO many other jewelers that it could not be fixed but Gesner not only fixed it but made it look better than I ever imagined it would! I am so grateful to have found Gesner. Thank you immensely. It means the world to me. Review by December J. (Posted on 6/26/2012)