Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
I wanted to send a belated though enthusiastic thank you for all your assistance in finding the perfect engagement ring for my wife-to-be. I had a seemingly endless litany of questions and what turned out to be unfounded concerns, and you were generous with your time addressing all of my queries. You were also right when you noted that photos simply didn't do the ring justice – a sentiment my fiancee and all those who have seen the ring echo! The engagement ring is absolutely beautiful! Thanks again!
Ivan Review by Ivan (Posted on 7/9/2013)
- I purchased a beautiful Art Deco emerald engagement ring from Gesner in September 2013. I could not have been more delighted with the outstanding customer service provided. Communication and delivery was super fast. The ring was exactly as described. They are an extremely honest and trustworthy company. I recommend Gesner Jewelers wholeheartedly and without reservation. Review by Tim Hall (Posted on 11/26/2013)
- I love your selection - best I've seen both online and in stores. Great work on collecting such attractive and unique pieces. Review by Susan F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I picked up my ring this morning from customs in Australia "How beautiful " I had it booked in at a gemologist just for peace of mind that same day and well let me tell you it's worth a lot more here than in the US. You have no idea how happy I am. Thank you for your wonderful service and thank you for my AMAZING 1930s diamond ring x Review by Jude (Posted on 9/24/2013)
- I recently visited Gesner in the hopes of finding the perfect setting for the diamonds I've collected from family pieces of jewelry. Sean assisted me in finding the perfect setting and the folks at Gesner created a beautiful ring for me. I love what Gesner's fabulous staff had hand-made for me, and I will visit again in the near future to plan my next piece of jewelry. Thank you to everyone at Gesner for a wonderful experience! Review by Lisa C. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- For my 10th Anniversary my husband said I could get a antique wedding ring like I had always wanted. I spent months searching online for the perfect one. I viewed many rings on the Gesner website but I was very nervous about buying an antique ring online. However, the staff at Gesner was very helpful, friendly and professional. The response from the company was always prompt either by email or phone. I was so pleased with the high level of customer service! Then I received the ring and it was more beautiful than what it looked like in the pictures. I am so pleased with my ring and look forward to wearing it for many years to come. I would highly recommend Gesner Estate Jewelry!!! If you are nervous about buying online just call them, the staff is amazing! I also want to personally thank Erik who was very knowledgeable and helpful through the whole process with me. Furthermore with his professionalism is what made me choose Gesner! Review by Valerie P. (Posted on 8/15/2012)
- Thank you so much for being flexible with payment options, and for your great service during the process. I'm so happy we stumbled across you guys online, and will be constantly recommending you to friends and family going forward; for the rest of our lives, really, because everyone will want to know where we found this beautiful ring. We were first amazed at your great selection, warranty, and great 'extras' (lifetime sizing, etc), but were absolutely sold after the prompt and personal attention we received after making an offer on the ring. We both work in service and don't have much disposable income, but knowing and working in the industry gives us a deep appreciation for people and companies who take the extra time and care to make something like this work. Thank you again for curating a selection of such special products, and for taking such good care of us strangers from Michigan, we couldn't be happier to have found this ring. Review by Pete & Taylor (Posted on 5/1/2014)
- I purchased a wonderful vintage engagement ring for my fiance from Frank and his excellent staff and this past Saturday, I presented it to my bride-to-be. I can't tell you how helpful Frank and his team were in my purchase decision and the ring was perfect too. Many thanks to them and a shameless self-promotion along with more information about my experience with Gesner are at: ericandmandee.com Review by Eric M. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I bought an antique wedding band from Gesner online, and I could not be happier with the experience. Price was great, customer service was top notch, communication excellent, and shipping very fast! I would encourage anyone to buy with confidence from Gesner. I know I will again in the future. Review by Daniel (Posted on 7/26/2013)
I received the ring safe and sound. It was a pleasure dealing with you and I would definitely purchase from you again.
Thanks and have a good one.
Review by Mike N. (Posted on 4/4/2012)