Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- THANK YOU for the BEAUTIFUL RING !!! Review by Babs (Posted on 4/17/2012)
- Gesner was great! I was nervous to buy an engagement ring online, but it got here and not only was it prettier than the pictures, it checked out to be exactly what Gesner said it was. Thanks guys! Review by Brandy G. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
I wanted to reach out to say Thank You for all your help!
Sam proposed a week ago yesterday in Central Park, New York City and we could not be happier. The ring is absolutely stunning and beyond anything I could have hoped for. I can't believe how much he went through to find it! But I am so glad he found it with you, Thank you for taking such good care of us, with all the questions and fittings and shippings, and for being so prompt about sending it back after sizing! Sam went to the post office yesterday to pick it up and now it's back on my finger, a perfect fit.
I'm not sure if Sam told you, but we went to college in St Petersburg, FL and we would frequently drive up to Westshore Plaza in Tampa for a nice day of shopping. I really like that the ring connects to us in that way, we have been together for over 9 years now and we spent a large amount of that time in Florida, I'm so glad that we have a piece that symbolizes our time there and our devotion to one another.
It means a lot to have such great support during this time of excitement and change, thank you.
Gabrielle Kan (& Samuel Murphy) Review by Gabrielle K. (Posted on 3/28/2013)
- I purchased a wonderful vintage engagement ring for my fiance from Frank and his excellent staff and this past Saturday, I presented it to my bride-to-be. I can't tell you how helpful Frank and his team were in my purchase decision and the ring was perfect too. Many thanks to them and a shameless self-promotion along with more information about my experience with Gesner are at: ericandmandee.com Review by Eric M. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I found a beautiful antique bangle at the Gesner store in Tampa. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with the experience, as I had been looking for quite some time. I started my shopping quest with looking on the Gesner website first before going into the store, which did save alot of time. Review by Rebecca S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Customer service is excellent. Staff is extremely friendly. Great people to do business with. Review by Abraham S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Extremely happy with my purchase! I will shop with you all again in the future! Review by Sheila K. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I have been beyond impressed with the wonderful buying experiences I've had with Gesner Estate Jewelry! When I recently purchased a ring from them, I was disappointed to find that the gorgeous ring just looked too big on my small hand. They were wonderful about the return and went above and beyond to help me find a 1 carat art deco that would look more appropriate. I am beyond thrilled with the beautiful ring they ended up helping me find. It is PERFECT. I can't stop staring at it! They promptly refunded the difference between the two rings and had the new one on my finger in two days. I also recently had another ring I purchased from them re-sized. Not only do you get their wonderful customer service, you also get free ring sizing as long as you own the ring! For all of these reasons, I will always shop at Gesner first when in the market for a new piece. Thank you! Review by Michelle P. (Posted on 1/16/2014)
- I want to thank you all so much for fixing my art deco engagement ring. Boris (hopefully I spelled your name right) Is a miracle worker. It means so much to me that you were able without hesitation to bring it back to life! I had been told by SO many other jewelers that it could not be fixed but Gesner not only fixed it but made it look better than I ever imagined it would! I am so grateful to have found Gesner. Thank you immensely. It means the world to me. Review by December J. (Posted on 6/26/2012)
I am so happy with both my engagement ring and the professional and friendly services provided by the Gesner team. Living in San Francisco and having visited all the local jewelry stores, I was at first apprehensive to buy a ring online. Shanel and the Gesner team did everything possible to make the process both easy and exciting, and even worked with my (now fiancé) to surprise me with the perfect estate ring.
I would recommend Gesner's unique ring collection and their service to anyone. Review by Amy S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)