Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- My friend and I went in to look at engagement rings to show our boyfriends what we wanted. Valarie was very patient with us and I found a ring I was in love with. She was very helpful with my now fiance and I could not be happier. I can't wait to go in to shop for my wedding band! Review by Tara (Posted on 6/4/2012)
Having purchased a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring from Australia I could not be happier, the ring is as described, came with a valuation certificate and is stunning. The communication during the purchase was amazing. Recommended to all.
MD Review by Marita (Posted on 10/3/2013)
- I purchased a wonderful vintage engagement ring for my fiance from Frank and his excellent staff and this past Saturday, I presented it to my bride-to-be. I can't tell you how helpful Frank and his team were in my purchase decision and the ring was perfect too. Many thanks to them and a shameless self-promotion along with more information about my experience with Gesner are at: ericandmandee.com Review by Eric M. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Excellent quality, great value, simply honest and wonderful customer service. We have made several purchases and been delighted with each one. Review by David (Posted on 12/16/2012)
- I have been beyond impressed with the wonderful buying experiences I've had with Gesner Estate Jewelry! When I recently purchased a ring from them, I was disappointed to find that the gorgeous ring just looked too big on my small hand. They were wonderful about the return and went above and beyond to help me find a 1 carat art deco that would look more appropriate. I am beyond thrilled with the beautiful ring they ended up helping me find. It is PERFECT. I can't stop staring at it! They promptly refunded the difference between the two rings and had the new one on my finger in two days. I also recently had another ring I purchased from them re-sized. Not only do you get their wonderful customer service, you also get free ring sizing as long as you own the ring! For all of these reasons, I will always shop at Gesner first when in the market for a new piece. Thank you! Review by Michelle P. (Posted on 1/16/2014)
- My wife absolutely loves her ring! Review by Luke W. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
I could not recommend Gesner highly enough! We were ordering an engagement ring to be sent to Australia and needless to say we were a bit nervous, as neither of us had ever ordered something so valuable online before. Erik was incredible and answered every little question we had immediately and reassured us every step of the way. When the ring arrived it was a perfect representation of the ring we had seen in the photos and the video and the measurements that Erik had provided were exact. It fit perfectly. I would recommend Gesner to anyone looking for an antique, one of a kind engagement ring. I am so glad we did it. The ring is EXACTLY what we wanted and I haven't stopped looking at it since I got it (3 months ago)!
Thank you so much. Review by Clare C. (Posted on 7/15/2013)
I have to say, the pictures on your website did not do the ring justice. It
was far more beautiful than I expected! Review by Dan D. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- What a great experience! I went in to browse and found a ring I HAD to have. The staff was so helpful and didn't pressure me one bit. I slept on the decision a few days. When I went back in I talked with quit a few people in the store. Finally I took the plunge and bought it. I couldn't be happier and get a LOT of compliments. I would recommend this store for their knowledge, even if you don't want an antique style jewelry; they have lots of other pieces too. Go in and chat; you will learn a lot about jewelry! Review by Melissa S. (Posted on 10/22/2012)
- I want to thank you all so much for fixing my art deco engagement ring. Boris (hopefully I spelled your name right) Is a miracle worker. It means so much to me that you were able without hesitation to bring it back to life! I had been told by SO many other jewelers that it could not be fixed but Gesner not only fixed it but made it look better than I ever imagined it would! I am so grateful to have found Gesner. Thank you immensely. It means the world to me. Review by December J. (Posted on 6/26/2012)