Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- thanks for share! Review by authentic louis vuitton outlet online (Posted on 3/13/2015)
- good articles Review by louis vuitton outlet paris (Posted on 3/26/2015)
- I purchased a beautiful Art Deco emerald engagement ring from Gesner in September 2013. I could not have been more delighted with the outstanding customer service provided. Communication and delivery was super fast. The ring was exactly as described. They are an extremely honest and trustworthy company. I recommend Gesner Jewelers wholeheartedly and without reservation. Review by Tim Hall (Posted on 11/26/2013)
- We are beyond happy with our purchase. The set is even more beautiful in person and is exactly what we were hoping to have for our engagement ring: something unique and something with history; an antique ring with beautiful high quality stones. We had been searching online and in stores and we found the best selection to fit our needs and desires on your website. Every ring offered in those big named franchised jewelry stores looked exactly the same as one another. Review by Richard & Susan (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Great customer service! The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable! Review by Mary S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Thank you so much for being flexible with payment options, and for your great service during the process. I'm so happy we stumbled across you guys online, and will be constantly recommending you to friends and family going forward; for the rest of our lives, really, because everyone will want to know where we found this beautiful ring. We were first amazed at your great selection, warranty, and great 'extras' (lifetime sizing, etc), but were absolutely sold after the prompt and personal attention we received after making an offer on the ring. We both work in service and don't have much disposable income, but knowing and working in the industry gives us a deep appreciation for people and companies who take the extra time and care to make something like this work. Thank you again for curating a selection of such special products, and for taking such good care of us strangers from Michigan, we couldn't be happier to have found this ring. Review by Pete & Taylor (Posted on 5/1/2014)
Thank you Gesner family for delivering a rare peace of mind and an approachable professionalism that is
hard to find anywhere. The Gesners' service and their one of a kind engagement ring proved to surpass all that everyone assured. By far the most pleasant transaction I have ever made...period. This review is more than an endorsement, it is a public service announcement to the next trembling bachelor trying to get the job done right when there is only one chance to do so. Review by Henry J. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Two years ago, when my husband returned from Iraq, he offered to buy me a wedding ring to go with the engagement ring I already had. I looked into it and found out getting a custom made band for the ring I already had would cost as much as the higher carat weight engagement ring I had. It was never that comfortable anyway, so I started looking at vintage rings with comfortable bands. We found the perfect Art Deco era ring at Gesner for a very reasonable price.
It is comfortable and the old European cut diamond in the center is amazingly beautiful. I was impressed by the wide selection of vintage jewelry Gesner had to offer as well as pleased with the polite salestaff. I would highly recommend this store to anyone seeking vintage jewelry and a pleasant purchasing experience. Review by Amy B (Posted on 8/25/2013)
- Thank you for helping us pick out the perfect wedding bands! Review by Griffin Z. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Thank you Frank and Shanel for my incredibly beautiful art deco wedding band. I can't thank you enough for your helpfulness and kindness. The ring itself is stunning - and what an amazing job you've done with re-sizing it. No-one can spot the new join! Thank you also for sending it all the way to Australia, and for your continuous contact when I was deciding on a ring. The best online shopping experience I have had BY FAR. Many, many thanks to you lovely people. Review by Nikki G. (Posted on 2/22/2012)