Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- I want to thank you all so much for fixing my art deco engagement ring. Boris (hopefully I spelled your name right) Is a miracle worker. It means so much to me that you were able without hesitation to bring it back to life! I had been told by SO many other jewelers that it could not be fixed but Gesner not only fixed it but made it look better than I ever imagined it would! I am so grateful to have found Gesner. Thank you immensely. It means the world to me. Review by December J. (Posted on 6/26/2012)
I wanted to send a belated though enthusiastic thank you for all your assistance in finding the perfect engagement ring for my wife-to-be. I had a seemingly endless litany of questions and what turned out to be unfounded concerns, and you were generous with your time addressing all of my queries. You were also right when you noted that photos simply didn't do the ring justice – a sentiment my fiancee and all those who have seen the ring echo! The engagement ring is absolutely beautiful! Thanks again!
Ivan Review by Ivan (Posted on 7/9/2013)
Thank you Gesner family for delivering a rare peace of mind and an approachable professionalism that is
hard to find anywhere. The Gesners' service and their one of a kind engagement ring proved to surpass all that everyone assured. By far the most pleasant transaction I have ever made...period. This review is more than an endorsement, it is a public service announcement to the next trembling bachelor trying to get the job done right when there is only one chance to do so. Review by Henry J. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Gesner's and we were very satisfied with the quality and communication provided. I decided to order my wedding band from Gesner's too and am just as happy with it. Thank you! Review by Kimberly B. (Posted on 5/12/2013)
I have to say, the pictures on your website did not do the ring justice. It
was far more beautiful than I expected! Review by Dan D. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My wife absolutely loves her ring! Review by Luke W. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
I could not recommend Gesner highly enough! We were ordering an engagement ring to be sent to Australia and needless to say we were a bit nervous, as neither of us had ever ordered something so valuable online before. Erik was incredible and answered every little question we had immediately and reassured us every step of the way. When the ring arrived it was a perfect representation of the ring we had seen in the photos and the video and the measurements that Erik had provided were exact. It fit perfectly. I would recommend Gesner to anyone looking for an antique, one of a kind engagement ring. I am so glad we did it. The ring is EXACTLY what we wanted and I haven't stopped looking at it since I got it (3 months ago)!
Thank you so much. Review by Clare C. (Posted on 7/15/2013)
- I highly recommend GESNER'S jewelry for any type of stones or watches. I recently traded in my Rolex towards another Rolex, and felt honestly that I got a great deal. Thank You, Frank for being the professional you are! Review by Chris B. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Having purchased a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring from Australia I could not be happier, the ring is as described, came with a valuation certificate and is stunning. The communication during the purchase was amazing. Recommended to all.
MD Review by Marita (Posted on 10/3/2013)
- Gesner was great! I was nervous to buy an engagement ring online, but it got here and not only was it prettier than the pictures, it checked out to be exactly what Gesner said it was. Thanks guys! Review by Brandy G. (Posted on 2/22/2012)