Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- I picked up my ring this morning from customs in Australia "How beautiful " I had it booked in at a gemologist just for peace of mind that same day and well let me tell you it's worth a lot more here than in the US. You have no idea how happy I am. Thank you for your wonderful service and thank you for my AMAZING 1930s diamond ring x Review by Jude (Posted on 9/24/2013)
- We received the ring today, and it was even more beautiful than it appeared on the site. The fit is perfect, and we are very pleased with the ring and the transaction. We wanted you to know how much we appreciate the care you took to ensure its safe and fast delivery. We'll do business again one day. Review by Dave M. (Posted on 6/11/2013)
- THANK YOU for the BEAUTIFUL RING !!! Review by Babs (Posted on 4/17/2012)
Two years ago, when my husband returned from Iraq, he offered to buy me a wedding ring to go with the engagement ring I already had. I looked into it and found out getting a custom made band for the ring I already had would cost as much as the higher carat weight engagement ring I had. It was never that comfortable anyway, so I started looking at vintage rings with comfortable bands. We found the perfect Art Deco era ring at Gesner for a very reasonable price.
It is comfortable and the old European cut diamond in the center is amazingly beautiful. I was impressed by the wide selection of vintage jewelry Gesner had to offer as well as pleased with the polite salestaff. I would highly recommend this store to anyone seeking vintage jewelry and a pleasant purchasing experience. Review by Amy B (Posted on 8/25/2013)
- I couldn't be happier with my experience. Gesner provided excellent customer service and fast delivery. My engagement ring is beyond gorgeous, and the quality is superb. After they resized it at no cost, it fits perfectly. I've never seen another ring like it! Review by Jessica (Posted on 2/22/2013)
- Thank you for helping make my dreams come true! The ring is absolutely beautiful! It is more than I ever dreamed of or could ask for. I have never been so happy and I am so glad you had a part in making me so happy. I can't wait to come in and look at bands! Thank you again! Review by Rachael D. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I came across the Gesner website looking for antique engagement rings. Their online photos show the beautiful detail of the rings that are in-store. The ring that I purchased was exactly how it looked online. The staff was friendly and helpful. The jeweler did an amazing job sizing the ring. Thank you for the wonderful experience! Review by Amy M. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I recently visited Gesner in the hopes of finding the perfect setting for the diamonds I've collected from family pieces of jewelry. Sean assisted me in finding the perfect setting and the folks at Gesner created a beautiful ring for me. I love what Gesner's fabulous staff had hand-made for me, and I will visit again in the near future to plan my next piece of jewelry. Thank you to everyone at Gesner for a wonderful experience! Review by Lisa C. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Thank you Frank!
The ring is much more beautiful than the photos. It will
always be very special to me, even though my husband
didn't make it to our anniversary in a few weeks. Review by Sarah L. (Posted on 5/14/2012)
- I love your selection - best I've seen both online and in stores. Great work on collecting such attractive and unique pieces. Review by Susan F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)