Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
To the entire Gesner team,
I want to extend a very sincere thank you for all that you have done on my behalf. My diamond and ruby eternity ring is exquisite, made even more so by Valerie and Sherrie's enthusiasm, above and beyond customer service, attention to detail and patience as I worked my way through the myriad of decisions. Your jeweler has achieved a masterful level of his art and it showed stunningly in his work. I thank you also for the thorough appraisal. Review by Valerie J. (Posted on 6/12/2012)
- Received yesterday. Lovely. Packed so very well. Wonderful transaction. Thank you. Review by Hilary K. (Posted on 9/19/2013)
- My friend and I went in to look at engagement rings to show our boyfriends what we wanted. Valarie was very patient with us and I found a ring I was in love with. She was very helpful with my now fiance and I could not be happier. I can't wait to go in to shop for my wedding band! Review by Tara (Posted on 6/4/2012)
- I went in to Gesner's store in hopes of finding an antique engagement ring to give to my girlfriend. I could not be happier with my experience. I found the perfect ring and the Gesners found a life long customer. Review by Ryan Shuhart (Posted on 2/21/2012)
I wanted to let everyone know that I received the ring, had it appraised, and am very excited to be giving it to my sweetheart over the Christmas holiday! It is truly a beautiful piece and I'm fortunate to have been able to work with all the folks at Gesner to make the purchase happen. Thank you all for your continued help, support, and consideration. I'll be sure to report on the proposal as well!
David S. Review by David S. (Posted on 11/1/2012)
- I picked up my ring this morning from customs in Australia "How beautiful " I had it booked in at a gemologist just for peace of mind that same day and well let me tell you it's worth a lot more here than in the US. You have no idea how happy I am. Thank you for your wonderful service and thank you for my AMAZING 1930s diamond ring x Review by Jude (Posted on 9/24/2013)
Thanks again, Frank! You and your store are a dream to work with!
Review by Leah L. (Posted on 5/29/2012)
- My boyfriend and I had been searching for a long time for an antique engagement ring but were unable to find anything that quite fit the bill. We live in Michigan and just happened to stumble upon the Gesner website. After a simple search, we found two rings that we absolutely loved. We were nervous about ordering something without seeing it but after working with Erik via email, he helped us decide between the two and put our minds at ease. The ring arrived today and it is even more beautiful that we had thought. We could not be happier! Review by Jacqueline (Posted on 7/11/2013)
Thank you Frank!
The ring is much more beautiful than the photos. It will
always be very special to me, even though my husband
didn't make it to our anniversary in a few weeks. Review by Sarah L. (Posted on 5/14/2012)
- I highly recommend GESNER'S jewelry for any type of stones or watches. I recently traded in my Rolex towards another Rolex, and felt honestly that I got a great deal. Thank You, Frank for being the professional you are! Review by Chris B. (Posted on 2/22/2012)