Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- THANK YOU for the BEAUTIFUL RING !!! Review by Babs (Posted on 4/17/2012)
- I highly recommend GESNER'S jewelry for any type of stones or watches. I recently traded in my Rolex towards another Rolex, and felt honestly that I got a great deal. Thank You, Frank for being the professional you are! Review by Chris B. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My friend and I went in to look at engagement rings to show our boyfriends what we wanted. Valarie was very patient with us and I found a ring I was in love with. She was very helpful with my now fiance and I could not be happier. I can't wait to go in to shop for my wedding band! Review by Tara (Posted on 6/4/2012)
- Elaine, Ken, and Shanel were a superb help to me...in helping make such beautiful gifts for my fiance, mother and mother-in-law! I thank you very much and look forward to seeing you again. Review by George S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
I wanted to send a belated though enthusiastic thank you for all your assistance in finding the perfect engagement ring for my wife-to-be. I had a seemingly endless litany of questions and what turned out to be unfounded concerns, and you were generous with your time addressing all of my queries. You were also right when you noted that photos simply didn't do the ring justice – a sentiment my fiancee and all those who have seen the ring echo! The engagement ring is absolutely beautiful! Thanks again!
Ivan Review by Ivan (Posted on 7/9/2013)
Two years ago, when my husband returned from Iraq, he offered to buy me a wedding ring to go with the engagement ring I already had. I looked into it and found out getting a custom made band for the ring I already had would cost as much as the higher carat weight engagement ring I had. It was never that comfortable anyway, so I started looking at vintage rings with comfortable bands. We found the perfect Art Deco era ring at Gesner for a very reasonable price.
It is comfortable and the old European cut diamond in the center is amazingly beautiful. I was impressed by the wide selection of vintage jewelry Gesner had to offer as well as pleased with the polite salestaff. I would highly recommend this store to anyone seeking vintage jewelry and a pleasant purchasing experience. Review by Amy B (Posted on 8/25/2013)
- The sales staff was extremely helpful in helping me purchase the ideal diamond engagement ring. My soon to be wife is elated! Review by Anthony Z. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I went in to Gesner's store in hopes of finding an antique engagement ring to give to my girlfriend. I could not be happier with my experience. I found the perfect ring and the Gesners found a life long customer. Review by Ryan Shuhart (Posted on 2/21/2012)
- I found an amazing engagement ring & wedding band with the help of Sherrie. We loved working with her and Frank as well. Every time we would go into the store, everyone was so helpful and cheerful which made the experience so great. We will highly recommend your store to everyone! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. Review by Kennan L. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I want to say that I am very appreciative of how you do business. In a world where you have to keep track of all your records so you can be prepared to fight for something that really should be a cut and dry customer service issue, your company has been a breath of fresh air. My wife is so impressed that she says the next piece she buys will be from you! Review by Randy F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)