Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
I have to say, the pictures on your website did not do the ring justice. It
was far more beautiful than I expected! Review by Dan D. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I bought an antique wedding band from Gesner online, and I could not be happier with the experience. Price was great, customer service was top notch, communication excellent, and shipping very fast! I would encourage anyone to buy with confidence from Gesner. I know I will again in the future. Review by Daniel (Posted on 7/26/2013)
- I was initially pretty nervous about buying a wedding band online, but I knew I wanted an estate piece and no nearby stores had anything that caught my eye. I found the ring of my dreams on Gesner's website. They were easy to work with online and over the phone, they were willing to negotiate on price, and they were able to re-size an eternity band that no other jeweler could. I just got married with my Gesner wedding band this weekend and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Erik! Review by Emily F. (Posted on 12/18/2012)
- I ordered a ring online from Gesner's website. Due to me not being from the states, there were some issues with the Paypal payment, and when I contacted Gesner they were very helpful. The actual item I bought was stunning, and the description of the item was accurate. I also got a nice gift box and a certificate. I very much recommend Gesner Estate Jewelry. Review by Martin A. (Posted on 7/25/2014)
- Customer service is excellent. Staff is extremely friendly. Great people to do business with. Review by Abraham S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Thank you Frank!
The ring is much more beautiful than the photos. It will
always be very special to me, even though my husband
didn't make it to our anniversary in a few weeks. Review by Sarah L. (Posted on 5/14/2012)
- What a great experience! I went in to browse and found a ring I HAD to have. The staff was so helpful and didn't pressure me one bit. I slept on the decision a few days. When I went back in I talked with quit a few people in the store. Finally I took the plunge and bought it. I couldn't be happier and get a LOT of compliments. I would recommend this store for their knowledge, even if you don't want an antique style jewelry; they have lots of other pieces too. Go in and chat; you will learn a lot about jewelry! Review by Melissa S. (Posted on 10/22/2012)
- My vintage (almost antique) Art Deco diamond and sapphire engagement ring is from Gesner Estate Jewelers. I've worn it for over two years and have yet to see one I love, or even like, better. It was not the most expensive ring in their collection, by far. However, the Old European-cut center diamond and the delicate platinum filigree setting, accented with seven square cut sapphires and 14 smaller round diamonds, make for an exquisite and unique piece. Their on-staff professional jeweler sized the ring up from a 6 to an 8.5, extending the carved "wheat" pattern down the shank, perfectly matching the original. The condition of the ring, described as "excellent," was right on the money. The personal service, directly from Mr. Gesner and his daughter via telephone and email, was superb. This company is one of impeccable integrity that inspired the highest degree of confidence in this buyer. They have my *unqualified* endorsement. - Patricia A. Gallagher Review by Patricia A. Gallagher (Posted on 9/21/2013)
- Every previous comment made by customers are absolutely true. When I received the ring, it was exactly as described and the appearance was much better than pictured. The staff couldn't have been any more helpful and considerate. Review by Clint H. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- The sales staff was extremely helpful in helping me purchase the ideal diamond engagement ring. My soon to be wife is elated! Review by Anthony Z. (Posted on 2/22/2012)