Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- We received the ring today, and it was even more beautiful than it appeared on the site. The fit is perfect, and we are very pleased with the ring and the transaction. We wanted you to know how much we appreciate the care you took to ensure its safe and fast delivery. We'll do business again one day. Review by Dave M. (Posted on 6/11/2013)
I am so happy with both my engagement ring and the professional and friendly services provided by the Gesner team. Living in San Francisco and having visited all the local jewelry stores, I was at first apprehensive to buy a ring online. Shanel and the Gesner team did everything possible to make the process both easy and exciting, and even worked with my (now fiancé) to surprise me with the perfect estate ring.
I would recommend Gesner's unique ring collection and their service to anyone. Review by Amy S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
I wanted to reach out to say Thank You for all your help!
Sam proposed a week ago yesterday in Central Park, New York City and we could not be happier. The ring is absolutely stunning and beyond anything I could have hoped for. I can't believe how much he went through to find it! But I am so glad he found it with you, Thank you for taking such good care of us, with all the questions and fittings and shippings, and for being so prompt about sending it back after sizing! Sam went to the post office yesterday to pick it up and now it's back on my finger, a perfect fit.
I'm not sure if Sam told you, but we went to college in St Petersburg, FL and we would frequently drive up to Westshore Plaza in Tampa for a nice day of shopping. I really like that the ring connects to us in that way, we have been together for over 9 years now and we spent a large amount of that time in Florida, I'm so glad that we have a piece that symbolizes our time there and our devotion to one another.
It means a lot to have such great support during this time of excitement and change, thank you.
Gabrielle Kan (& Samuel Murphy) Review by Gabrielle K. (Posted on 3/28/2013)
- I was initially pretty nervous about buying a wedding band online, but I knew I wanted an estate piece and no nearby stores had anything that caught my eye. I found the ring of my dreams on Gesner's website. They were easy to work with online and over the phone, they were willing to negotiate on price, and they were able to re-size an eternity band that no other jeweler could. I just got married with my Gesner wedding band this weekend and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Erik! Review by Emily F. (Posted on 12/18/2012)
- I have been beyond impressed with the wonderful buying experiences I've had with Gesner Estate Jewelry! When I recently purchased a ring from them, I was disappointed to find that the gorgeous ring just looked too big on my small hand. They were wonderful about the return and went above and beyond to help me find a 1 carat art deco that would look more appropriate. I am beyond thrilled with the beautiful ring they ended up helping me find. It is PERFECT. I can't stop staring at it! They promptly refunded the difference between the two rings and had the new one on my finger in two days. I also recently had another ring I purchased from them re-sized. Not only do you get their wonderful customer service, you also get free ring sizing as long as you own the ring! For all of these reasons, I will always shop at Gesner first when in the market for a new piece. Thank you! Review by Michelle P. (Posted on 1/16/2014)
I could not recommend Gesner highly enough! We were ordering an engagement ring to be sent to Australia and needless to say we were a bit nervous, as neither of us had ever ordered something so valuable online before. Erik was incredible and answered every little question we had immediately and reassured us every step of the way. When the ring arrived it was a perfect representation of the ring we had seen in the photos and the video and the measurements that Erik had provided were exact. It fit perfectly. I would recommend Gesner to anyone looking for an antique, one of a kind engagement ring. I am so glad we did it. The ring is EXACTLY what we wanted and I haven't stopped looking at it since I got it (3 months ago)!
Thank you so much. Review by Clare C. (Posted on 7/15/2013)
- I found an amazing engagement ring & wedding band with the help of Sherrie. We loved working with her and Frank as well. Every time we would go into the store, everyone was so helpful and cheerful which made the experience so great. We will highly recommend your store to everyone! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. Review by Kennan L. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Thanks again, Frank! You and your store are a dream to work with!
Review by Leah L. (Posted on 5/29/2012)
Having purchased a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring from Australia I could not be happier, the ring is as described, came with a valuation certificate and is stunning. The communication during the purchase was amazing. Recommended to all.
MD Review by Marita (Posted on 10/3/2013)
- For my 10th Anniversary my husband said I could get a antique wedding ring like I had always wanted. I spent months searching online for the perfect one. I viewed many rings on the Gesner website but I was very nervous about buying an antique ring online. However, the staff at Gesner was very helpful, friendly and professional. The response from the company was always prompt either by email or phone. I was so pleased with the high level of customer service! Then I received the ring and it was more beautiful than what it looked like in the pictures. I am so pleased with my ring and look forward to wearing it for many years to come. I would highly recommend Gesner Estate Jewelry!!! If you are nervous about buying online just call them, the staff is amazing! I also want to personally thank Erik who was very knowledgeable and helpful through the whole process with me. Furthermore with his professionalism is what made me choose Gesner! Review by Valerie P. (Posted on 8/15/2012)