Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- The ring arrived today and it is just stunning in person. My partner just loves it and she is absolutely delighted. Thank you for such a smooth transaction and we look forward to doing future business with you. Review by Graham (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- We buy all our jewelry from Gesner's. The most knowledgeable staff, the most reasonable prices, and the most fantastic pieces! Review by Mara S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I couldn't be happier with my experience. Gesner provided excellent customer service and fast delivery. My engagement ring is beyond gorgeous, and the quality is superb. After they resized it at no cost, it fits perfectly. I've never seen another ring like it! Review by Jessica (Posted on 2/22/2013)
- Every previous comment made by customers are absolutely true. When I received the ring, it was exactly as described and the appearance was much better than pictured. The staff couldn't have been any more helpful and considerate. Review by Clint H. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I picked up my ring this morning from customs in Australia "How beautiful " I had it booked in at a gemologist just for peace of mind that same day and well let me tell you it's worth a lot more here than in the US. You have no idea how happy I am. Thank you for your wonderful service and thank you for my AMAZING 1930s diamond ring x Review by Jude (Posted on 9/24/2013)
I could not recommend Gesner highly enough! We were ordering an engagement ring to be sent to Australia and needless to say we were a bit nervous, as neither of us had ever ordered something so valuable online before. Erik was incredible and answered every little question we had immediately and reassured us every step of the way. When the ring arrived it was a perfect representation of the ring we had seen in the photos and the video and the measurements that Erik had provided were exact. It fit perfectly. I would recommend Gesner to anyone looking for an antique, one of a kind engagement ring. I am so glad we did it. The ring is EXACTLY what we wanted and I haven't stopped looking at it since I got it (3 months ago)!
Thank you so much. Review by Clare C. (Posted on 7/15/2013)
- THANK YOU for the BEAUTIFUL RING !!! Review by Babs (Posted on 4/17/2012)
- Thank you Frank and Shanel for my incredibly beautiful art deco wedding band. I can't thank you enough for your helpfulness and kindness. The ring itself is stunning - and what an amazing job you've done with re-sizing it. No-one can spot the new join! Thank you also for sending it all the way to Australia, and for your continuous contact when I was deciding on a ring. The best online shopping experience I have had BY FAR. Many, many thanks to you lovely people. Review by Nikki G. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
To the entire Gesner team,
I want to extend a very sincere thank you for all that you have done on my behalf. My diamond and ruby eternity ring is exquisite, made even more so by Valerie and Sherrie's enthusiasm, above and beyond customer service, attention to detail and patience as I worked my way through the myriad of decisions. Your jeweler has achieved a masterful level of his art and it showed stunningly in his work. I thank you also for the thorough appraisal. Review by Valerie J. (Posted on 6/12/2012)
Having purchased a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring from Australia I could not be happier, the ring is as described, came with a valuation certificate and is stunning. The communication during the purchase was amazing. Recommended to all.
MD Review by Marita (Posted on 10/3/2013)