Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- My ring is stunning. Simply perfect! We had been searching for such a long time for my engagement ring when we found the Gesner website. We were a bit nervous buying something so expensive off the Net, but Gesner makes the experience smooth and from the minute I first phoned them I felt complete confidence. The photos and the ability to zoom in close is a wonderful feature they offer on their site, but my ring in person was just beyond anything I could imagine. All I can say is that I am thrilled to have found Gesner and they will be my first and more than likely only stop when buying jewelry! Review by Brandi H. (Posted on 1/11/2013)
- I purchased a wonderful vintage engagement ring for my fiance from Frank and his excellent staff and this past Saturday, I presented it to my bride-to-be. I can't tell you how helpful Frank and his team were in my purchase decision and the ring was perfect too. Many thanks to them and a shameless self-promotion along with more information about my experience with Gesner are at: ericandmandee.com Review by Eric M. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Thanks again, Frank! You and your store are a dream to work with!
Review by Leah L. (Posted on 5/29/2012)
I wanted to reach out to say Thank You for all your help!
Sam proposed a week ago yesterday in Central Park, New York City and we could not be happier. The ring is absolutely stunning and beyond anything I could have hoped for. I can't believe how much he went through to find it! But I am so glad he found it with you, Thank you for taking such good care of us, with all the questions and fittings and shippings, and for being so prompt about sending it back after sizing! Sam went to the post office yesterday to pick it up and now it's back on my finger, a perfect fit.
I'm not sure if Sam told you, but we went to college in St Petersburg, FL and we would frequently drive up to Westshore Plaza in Tampa for a nice day of shopping. I really like that the ring connects to us in that way, we have been together for over 9 years now and we spent a large amount of that time in Florida, I'm so glad that we have a piece that symbolizes our time there and our devotion to one another.
It means a lot to have such great support during this time of excitement and change, thank you.
Gabrielle Kan (& Samuel Murphy) Review by Gabrielle K. (Posted on 3/28/2013)
- Thank you for helping us pick out the perfect wedding bands! Review by Griffin Z. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I went in to Gesner's store in hopes of finding an antique engagement ring to give to my girlfriend. I could not be happier with my experience. I found the perfect ring and the Gesners found a life long customer. Review by Ryan Shuhart (Posted on 2/21/2012)
- I love your selection - best I've seen both online and in stores. Great work on collecting such attractive and unique pieces. Review by Susan F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- This was the first time I ever bought anything from Gesner. The ring exceeded my expectations. I never thought about buying estate jewelry, now that's all I'm going to buy, you just can't beat the value, needless to say I'm a very satisfied customer. Review by Cary & Deb (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Gesner's and we were very satisfied with the quality and communication provided. I decided to order my wedding band from Gesner's too and am just as happy with it. Thank you! Review by Kimberly B. (Posted on 5/12/2013)
- Extremely happy with my purchase! I will shop with you all again in the future! Review by Sheila K. (Posted on 2/22/2012)