Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- thanks for share! Review by cheap celine bags (Posted on 2/15/2015)
- nice articles Review by gucci guilty for men (Posted on 3/12/2015)
- Received yesterday. Lovely. Packed so very well. Wonderful transaction. Thank you. Review by Hilary K. (Posted on 9/19/2013)
Just a quick note to say thank you. I received the ring yesterday and it is even better in person. My girlfriend will be one happy lady.
Quick question, if by any chance it is needed to be resized a bit, how can I go about it?
Thank you for the outstanding service provided. I am extremely pleased with the quality and the excellent service. I will sure recommend Gesner in the future.
Thank you again and have a wonderful holiday season.
All the best,
Marcos S. Review by Marcos S. (Posted on 12/20/2012)
- Frank & Shanel, I received my ring last week and it is absolutely GORGEOUS. I love it. It is STUNNING. Thank you very much! Review by Lisa P. (Posted on 7/8/2014)
I have to say, the pictures on your website did not do the ring justice. It
was far more beautiful than I expected! Review by Dan D. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Thank you for the wonderful service and quick delivery. The ring was even more beautiful than I imagined and I wouldn't hesitate to return in the future. Review by Andrew F. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- I picked up my ring this morning from customs in Australia "How beautiful " I had it booked in at a gemologist just for peace of mind that same day and well let me tell you it's worth a lot more here than in the US. You have no idea how happy I am. Thank you for your wonderful service and thank you for my AMAZING 1930s diamond ring x Review by Jude (Posted on 9/24/2013)
- My ring is stunning. Simply perfect! We had been searching for such a long time for my engagement ring when we found the Gesner website. We were a bit nervous buying something so expensive off the Net, but Gesner makes the experience smooth and from the minute I first phoned them I felt complete confidence. The photos and the ability to zoom in close is a wonderful feature they offer on their site, but my ring in person was just beyond anything I could imagine. All I can say is that I am thrilled to have found Gesner and they will be my first and more than likely only stop when buying jewelry! Review by Brandi H. (Posted on 1/11/2013)
- My vintage (almost antique) Art Deco diamond and sapphire engagement ring is from Gesner Estate Jewelers. I've worn it for over two years and have yet to see one I love, or even like, better. It was not the most expensive ring in their collection, by far. However, the Old European-cut center diamond and the delicate platinum filigree setting, accented with seven square cut sapphires and 14 smaller round diamonds, make for an exquisite and unique piece. Their on-staff professional jeweler sized the ring up from a 6 to an 8.5, extending the carved "wheat" pattern down the shank, perfectly matching the original. The condition of the ring, described as "excellent," was right on the money. The personal service, directly from Mr. Gesner and his daughter via telephone and email, was superb. This company is one of impeccable integrity that inspired the highest degree of confidence in this buyer. They have my *unqualified* endorsement. - Patricia A. Gallagher Review by Patricia A. Gallagher (Posted on 9/21/2013)