Our Commitment To You
Every item is accompanied by a complete gem analysis & appraisal prepared by a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist. Insist on this report when purchasing from anyone online - For your peace of mind.
We provide you with complimentary ring sizing at the point of sale and also for as long as you own the ring if needed in the future. We also provide you with free shipping to your address. Additionally, we stand behind the ring regarding required future repairs for a period of 5 years, assuming said repair is from normal wear and not caused by abuse.
Make An Offer
- My friend and I went in to look at engagement rings to show our boyfriends what we wanted. Valarie was very patient with us and I found a ring I was in love with. She was very helpful with my now fiance and I could not be happier. I can't wait to go in to shop for my wedding band! Review by Tara (Posted on 6/4/2012)
- I found an amazing engagement ring & wedding band with the help of Sherrie. We loved working with her and Frank as well. Every time we would go into the store, everyone was so helpful and cheerful which made the experience so great. We will highly recommend your store to everyone! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. Review by Kennan L. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
Having purchased a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring from Australia I could not be happier, the ring is as described, came with a valuation certificate and is stunning. The communication during the purchase was amazing. Recommended to all.
MD Review by Marita (Posted on 10/3/2013)
Thank you Frank!
The ring is much more beautiful than the photos. It will
always be very special to me, even though my husband
didn't make it to our anniversary in a few weeks. Review by Sarah L. (Posted on 5/14/2012)
- Received yesterday. Lovely. Packed so very well. Wonderful transaction. Thank you. Review by Hilary K. (Posted on 9/19/2013)
- THANK YOU for the BEAUTIFUL RING !!! Review by Babs (Posted on 4/17/2012)
- My vintage (almost antique) Art Deco diamond and sapphire engagement ring is from Gesner Estate Jewelers. I've worn it for over two years and have yet to see one I love, or even like, better. It was not the most expensive ring in their collection, by far. However, the Old European-cut center diamond and the delicate platinum filigree setting, accented with seven square cut sapphires and 14 smaller round diamonds, make for an exquisite and unique piece. Their on-staff professional jeweler sized the ring up from a 6 to an 8.5, extending the carved "wheat" pattern down the shank, perfectly matching the original. The condition of the ring, described as "excellent," was right on the money. The personal service, directly from Mr. Gesner and his daughter via telephone and email, was superb. This company is one of impeccable integrity that inspired the highest degree of confidence in this buyer. They have my *unqualified* endorsement. - Patricia A. Gallagher Review by Patricia A. Gallagher (Posted on 9/21/2013)
- I found the perfect diamond ring for my wife at Gesners. We were celebrating our 10th Anniversary. I knew she would love a larger diamond and I went to the Largo store first and had an informative lesson on buying diamonds from Elaine. I then found the diamond ring in the Tampa store with the help of a great staff, especially Matthew. It was a pleasure shopping at both stores. Review by Andrew T. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
- Every previous comment made by customers are absolutely true. When I received the ring, it was exactly as described and the appearance was much better than pictured. The staff couldn't have been any more helpful and considerate. Review by Clint H. (Posted on 2/22/2012)
I am so happy with both my engagement ring and the professional and friendly services provided by the Gesner team. Living in San Francisco and having visited all the local jewelry stores, I was at first apprehensive to buy a ring online. Shanel and the Gesner team did everything possible to make the process both easy and exciting, and even worked with my (now fiancé) to surprise me with the perfect estate ring.
I would recommend Gesner's unique ring collection and their service to anyone. Review by Amy S. (Posted on 2/22/2012)